Natahimik siya sa mga sinabi nito. Her heart aches for some reason. Yes, she didn't know the kid but she can't help but to feel rage for Zumi's parents. Children are precious.. and fragile. She can't imagine Zumi's pain. Sobrang bata pa nito. Halos kaedad lang ng mga pamangkin niya. How cruel the world can be for this little girl..

"Then why did you took her here.. this is province. You're almost hiding.. "

Hindi ba't mas maayos kung nasa siyudad sila? Zumi can be treated with better facilities. Out of the country is a choice, too. She don't understand why it has to be here in this remote area..

"Zumi's father is running for Senator now. I bet he's panicking because his daughter's nowhere to be found. I want a peaceful recovery for Zumi so I took her here. With private doctors and therepist, we're starting to see progress. Daniel's investigating the other illegal deeds of Zumi's father. Before election, we'll ruin him. "

He's right. It's not good for Zumi to recover in Manila. The kid's also afraid with seeing new people. Mas maganda kung maayos na ang kalagayan nito bago umuwi.

"And oh, I'm just kidding with the break up. You're phone's wiretapped. I messaged you that because Zumi's father trying to get information from you. I bet he's thinking that you know my location. "

What?

"But don't worry. We have a techno genius here. Lucas made sure that Zumi's father can't tap any wire or cellular data in your phone and all your telephone lines. You're phone is safe. "

Ano ulit?

So he's telling me that it's a joke.. after I drunk my self..  and cried buckets over this shit..

What the hell. What the hell just happened?

"It's not funny, Caleb. " Sinamaan niya ito ng tingin.

Halos nagdrama siya! Although wala pa namang dalawang araw nang sabihin nito na maghiwalay na sila pero kahit na! She's such a mess last night and she can't believe that she's crying over nothing.. just what the fuck. Damn him.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry for fooling you. But you're still my girlfriend. " Tumawa ito at ginulo ang buhok niya. Napaasik siya at hinampas ang kamay nito. He just chuckled.

"Maybe I should make the break up real? Tuloy naman ay naranasan ko nang maging broken hearted! I'll be so damn happy because I won't experience it twice!" singhal niya.

Yumuko ito at hinalikan siya sa pisngi. "You can't. You're tied to me. "

Ngumuso siya at pinaglaruan lang ang tasa ng kape.. na hindi na pala mainit.

"Phoenix will fetch you with his chopper later at night. I'm sure you have lot of works waiting for you. "

He always.. always understand my work.

"I'm so tired with work. I just want to have a vacation somewhere.. " reklamo niya.

"Why don't you join Freesia? She asked her bestfriend Zadrick to go with her but he's kind of busy, I think. "

"Freesia said she likes someone. Baka iyon ang yayayain niyang sumama ngayon. "

Caleb looks confused. "I didn't know that. No one told me. Zadrick didn't say anything too. I guess someone Freesia met with her travels. "

"Does she travels a lot? She seems so used to it. "

Tumango ito. "I think when she turned 20, she started travelling. With Zadrick before. They're bestfriends. But they both got busy so.. "

"So sila talaga ni Zadrick ang magkaibigan?"

"More of. We became friends with Freesia because of Zadrick. In middle school, he's always asking for our help to climb the tall walls of Freesia's house. Apparently, her mother's so strict. By that, we got close with Freesia. "