Chapter-6 🦋Pinky Ki O My MATA🦋

Recap: shivaay saw the video that pinky showed him....it was of annika and shivaay(mahi)..in the their(shivika's) room......shivaay connected the dots and said.

HOW DARE U !

PRESENT:
Shivaay was feeling rage....his eyes were so bloodshot red that he could burn the whole world just right now...he was beyond angry not only only on Annika but on the whole family....how could she do this....no no no Im talking about his mother....Shivaay was shocked that how can his mother stoop so low....he knew she is a clever woman..who wants Annika out of his life but this was too much....did she really put a camera in their room...like who the hell does that..

Shivvay: kab se chal raha hai ye sab...?

Since when is it going on ..?

No answer..

MAINE POOCHHA KAB SE CHAL RAHA HAI YE SAB!!

I ASKED SINCE WHEN ALL THIS SHIT IS GOING ON!!

he shouted looking at the floor..

Annika: Sh...i...va....ay !

Shivaay: shhhh.
He made her quiet by keeping his finger on her lips..

"Tumhe kuchh kehne ki zroorat nahi hai..."

You don't need to say anything..

He touched her cheek with his palms...

"I know everything Baby, usdin jab mai tumse mila tha..to tum isiliye pareshaan thi haina..?"

I know everything baby....so this is the reason you were so restless that day, when I met you.

Flashback:

Here they don't talk on call but directly meet

Shivaay ran from that place and directly came to oberoi mansion

Here when annika ran out of the room after pushing him...she was breathing heavily....she could feel herself uncomfortable with his touch and that was like really strange... because Shivaay's touch is something she craves for...she had sweat all over her face...and without her knowledge tears start coming out of her eyes.....she was feeling disgust so she harshly rubs her arms and face....she was running towards the gate when suddenly she bumps into some one...

Annika was about to fall on the ground so she closed her eyes but when she couldn't feel the surface she opened them...

There we go...
She met a pair of blue orbs..which were like an ocean in which she wanted to dive....and stay forever.....Shivaay's hand was on her waist....which sent shivers through her body.

Shivaay who was holding Annika and saved her from falling made her stand properly and hugged her suddenly...so strongly that their bodies were touching each other and it looked like they were stuck with a superglue....he literally missed her sooo freakin much that he was not able to stop his tears..

Annika on the other hand was crying....she was crying so much....that she cannot believe was it her dream or not...

She was feeling so restless that how in the freaking hell she allowed someone whos not shivaay touch her in a way that only he has the right to ....but at the same time she was feeling soo relieved that her jaan was back...safe and sound.....

They broke the hug and got seperated...

(Rest happened as same in the show.....but there is a twist:)
Annika was disturbed after that room incident and Shivaay could feel something was not right.....he asked her many times but she didn't tell him)