"Um... no can do, buddy. Chan's beat you to it." Baekhyun said and threw and arm around Suho's shoulder.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

I laughed at his cuteness. "It's okay. But, yes. Chanyeol and I have been together for a while now."

"I see. I hope he treats you well. He's had a rough past and I don't want him messing up again." Suho said sincerely.

"I've already caught him at the club after an argument and had a talk with him. So I don't think he'll be doing it again." I said with a smirk.

He laughed and walked away towards Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.

In the mean time, Baekhyun introduced me to the other leaders of the Vipers that used to be Allies. They were all nice people who seemed to have been forced to join Kyungsoo. I hope my thoughts are right. I don't want another broken gang and have to do this again.

During my conversation with Chen, I was suddenly spun around and lifted by strong arms. I screamed in fright before realizing it was Chanyeol.

"Put me down!" I said while laughing.

He did as I asked before gently grabbing my face, his thumbs caressing my cheeks ever so lovingly. "I was so scared, Y/N. I heard you had gone missing and panicked. I knew you had a plan, but I just couldn't let myself live if something had happened to you. You're my person, Y/N. I love you." He admitted.

I stood there, processing what he said, then slowly removed his hands from my face and intertwined our fingers. "I know you were scared and so was I. Just, next time I tell you to trust me, trust me." I smiled then crashed our lips together, not caring who saw. 

A few days later, we had a big dinner with all the leaders, just as Suho had said. It was actually at the same place where Chanyeol and Baekhyun stepped outside to talk about something while I got questioned by Xiumin, Lay, and Kai. This also happened to be the place where we admitted our feelings for each other. This place was special to us both and I'm glad we get to add more memories at this place.

We were all talking and I was getting to know the new gang members when Chanyeol and Baekhyun suddenly got up.

"We'll be right back." Chanyeol announced. He kissed my forehead then followed Baekhyun out the front.

We all sat in confusion as to what those two could be up to. Suddenly, Xiumin started laughing and we all looked at him.

"Deja vu, huh?"

Once it clicked in our minds, Lay, Kai, and myself joined in on the laughter. Suho, Kyungsoo, Chen, and Sehun looked at us in confusion so of course we explained to them what happened.

Baekhyun POV

My god this guy's an idiot. "Why are you scared? You know how it will turn out." I stated bluntly.

"I know. I know. There's still this bit of doubt and nervousness though." He admitted.

"Look, with what you both have been through, you would be stupid not to ask." I said almost annoyed.

"But the gang..."

"The gang would be supportive!" I interrupted him. "You know we've all been supportive of it and I know we always will." I placed a hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner. "You do it when you feel the time is right, but you need to do it." I patted his back and made my way back inside.

Chanyeol POV

I looked at Baekhyun as he walked back inside then down to my shaky hands. "I need to do this." I said to myself then made a few phone calls and followed him inside.