𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 𝚂 𝚄 𝚁 𝙴

Start from the beginning

I saw my the scar of my initials on her thigh and smirked.

I cut the sides of her underwear and took them off her leaving her completely exposed underneath me.

I placed the knife on the nightstand before returning my hands to each side of her head.

I connected our lips and as I did I traced my finger down her cleavage, down her stomach until I reached her heat.

"Please"she whispered in between the kisses.

I continued to explore her mouth with my tongue and as I did I pushed two fingers inside of her.

She moaned against my lips before I pulled away and started kissing down her neck sucking in some spots making sure to leave hickeys.

I fastened my pace,I curled my fingers inside of her causing her to moan out my name.I love the way my name escapes her lips in such a way.

She was near her high I could tell her legs started to shake and tremble everytime I pushed my fingers inside of her.

"I'm going to-"I cut her off by pulling my fingers out her.

"Please fuck me"she begged as she lay underneath me.

"Aw so needy"I replied tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I can't wait any longer please"

I slipped off my boxers and didn't give her a warning before pushing myself inside her.

She screamed out my name as I fucked her mercilessly against the mattress.

"Fuck"I groaned out "so tight" I continued pounding in to her.

The pleasure was exhilarating.

"so.fucking.good" I whispered against her lips as I kissed them.

I pulled out leaving her causing her to gasp.A few tears escaped her eyes meaning she was desperate to finish.

I slammed back into her as she moaned out my name.I was near my high and I knew she was to.I lifted her leg giving myself more room.

I fastened my pace as I reached my high.

"Cum for me princess" I whispered in her ear.

She released soon after as did I.I pulled out and grabbed my wand.

"Ceptivo" I spoke then collapsing next to her on the bed.

Sweat trickled down both our heads and our breathing began to calm down.

Aurora Rosier
_____________________________

He got up from the bed and went threw to the bathroom.He stayed in there for a few minutes,I was exhausted but I smelt of sex and I needed to get clean.

He walked back threw and picked me up bringing me to the bathroom.I smiled when I saw he ran a bath,he placed me in it and got in behind me.

We stayed like that for a while.We we're relaxed and the warmth of the water was nice against my skin.

I wanted to ask him to try.To try for me and maybe it could work out.I knew it had to be said at some point but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

I went to get the shampoo to wash my hair but he snatched it from my hands and washed my hair for me.

After a while I broke the silence and asked him a question.

"Why do you not date"I asked him.I lay against his chest as he traced his fingers up and down my arm.

"Because I can't feel so it would be unfair"

"So you don't feel anything for me"I question him.

"I don't know"he responded I felt a tear stream down my face but he didn't notice.

I didn't say anything and just sat there.We eventually got out and I sat on my bed wrapped in a towel thinking about everything that happened.

He was changed into his clothes and made his way to the door.

"Your not staying"I question him as he was about to leave.

"No"he sneered before leaving.

Why does he do this he's so nice to me at one point and the next he's all angry and horrible.

I healed my legs so I could walk, I got changed into joggers and a hoodie before walking out my room.

I walked down to the kitchen and got a glass of water.I saw Effie and her friend sitting on a chair in the corner and decided to go over to them.

"Hello"

"Hello Miss Rosier"Effie responded looking at me.

"It's Aurora" I corrected her with a smile.

I noticed how ripped and damaged there clothes were and I had an idea.

"Would yous like to help me make some new clothes".

"Yes" they exclaimed jumping up from there seat.

"Okay we need some fabrics,needles and thread and a sowing machine"

"Okay we will go get the supplies" and with a snap of a finger they were gone.

I sat on the floor of the kitchen and waited for them to come back.

The returned soon after with the supplies.

We decided to use cream and white fabrics and they looked really nice.

We spent ours on them and eventually made 2 dresses that looked so cute on them.

They fell asleep during the time.I looked over and saw them laying so peaceful.I started to get tired myself and fell asleep next to them also.
___________________________