Michael sat on my left, both of them interrogating me. "Tell us you didn't sleep with her," Michael sighed pleadingly. 

"Tell us you didn't just fuck everything up and ruin it!" Christian stood up. 

"Tell us you didn't fuck the best assistant you've ever had!" Michael shot up, both of them glaring at me. 

I took in a breath, dragging a hand down my face, trying to think and recall last night. Her stupid cherry tattoo flashed in my head. I looked at them through my fingers. "I did," came my muffled reply from behind my hands. 

Christian grabbed a pillow, trying to suffocate me with it while Michael used another to hit me repeatedly. 

I grabbed both pillows, throwing them behind me and running out the door, knocking on Demi's door. Banging on it, actually. The door opened a couple of seconds later and she stared at me, eyes wide, frozen. "We didn't..." I mumbled. 

"We did," she answered regretfully. 

I pushed past her, slamming the door shut behind me and she took several startled steps back, hitting the coffee table. "How could you let this happen, Demi?!" I corner her. 

"Me? What about you?! I was just as drunk as you were, it's not just my fault! And you kissed me first!" 

"You kissed me second, it makes no difference, Demi! You were supposed to stay sober!" 

"I was tired of following your stupid rules and wanted to catch a break! Sorry, I didn't plan ahead of time. Sorry I didn't slap you across the face when you kissed me and said 'Who's going to tell on us?' Well, guess what, hotel staff will, Vince!" 

"You should have stopped me!" 

"I did!" 

I shot her a pointed look. "Did you? Did you really?" I put my hands on the table and she moved back, sitting on it. 

She fell quiet. "No," she mumbled. "But I didn't fucking want to!" 

"What the fuck do you mean?!" 

"I mean you're the star, aren't you? Vince bloody Hunter! Who says no when you kiss them?" 

"Demi!" 

"No. Not Demi! You flirted with me! You kissed me! I reminded you, I reminded you so many times. 'Vince, this is a bad idea' 'Vince, we shouldn't do this, we're making a mistake' 'Vince, we should stop' but you didn't listen!" 

"You could have slapped me and left! I was drunk, Demi!" 

"Yeah? Well, so was I!" She jumped off the table and I took several steps back. "So was I, Vince! I was trying to do the right thing but I can't be the perfect fucking assistant all the time!" 

"You had one job last night!" 

"Oh, give me a break," she laughed, turning and walking to the huge glass window that overlooked New York. She folded her arms across her chest, turning back to me. "You can make mistakes but I can't? You're allowed to flirt with me and kiss me and want to fuck me but if I do it, it's suddenly my fault?! Huh?!" She gave me a push. "When you do it, it's flirting! When I do it, it's breaking the contract? It's irresponsibility? This is not just my fault and you better fucking own that! If I can admit it, then so can you because I'm about to lose everything for you!"