✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

"Vince!" 

I groaned, shifting. 

"Vince, open the damn door!" 

I cursed under my breath, opening my eyes. I blinked in confusion, realizing I was only in my briefs. 

Why was I mostly naked? 

"Vince!" 

I think that's Christian. 

"Vince!" 

And Michael. 

I held my head, feeling it pound. I huffed, grabbing a pair of sweatpants from my bag and pulling them on before walking to the door, rubbing my eyes. I answered it and let them in, walking back to the bed blindly and falling face-first onto the bed. 

"Wake the fuck up!" they yelled in sync. 

I rolled onto my back. "What the hell is it?" 

Christian grabbed my arm, pulling me up in a sitting position. He shook me lightly and then hit the back of my head. 

"Ah." I rubbed it slowly. 

"What did you do?" Michael asked angrily. 

"Huh?" 

"What the hell did you do?!" 

I stared blankly at the two. "What did I do?" 

Christian pushed me back on the bed. "He's hopeless. Absolutely hopeless." 

Michael pulled me back up and grabbed his phone, unlocking it and shoving it in my face. 

I clicked my tongue, taking it out of his hands, and blinked to get a clear look at the screen. 

Ice hockey star Vince Hunter crosses all lines and sleeps with his assistant! 

My eyes widened as I scrolled down, reading the article. "What the hell are they talking about?" 

Christian scoffed, snatching the phone from me and reading the article out loud. "'City Scoop can confirm and say that the star left-winger of Royal Riders, Vince Hunter, has crossed all limits and gone off the rails, as he sleeps with his assistant. It is reported that Hunter was seen drinking in New York at Hotel Crescent and seen leaving with his assistant. 

"'A member of staff working at the hotel that night confirmed seeing the two enter a bedroom together. Another member of staff revealed they witnessed his assistant, Demi Tiffany Vaughn, leaving his bedroom early this morning looking rather disheveled. She...'" he paused, letting out an exasperated sigh, tossing the phone to Michael. 

"You're fucking kidding, right?" Michael asked. 

I stared at him blankly while Christian walked to the curtains, pulling them open. 

"Right?!" Michael yelled in frustration. 

"Good morning, New York! Meet your biggest manwhore of the night! Vince Hunter!" He turned back around, coming and sitting beside me. "Tell me it's fake news."