Chapter 21

The class continued and came to an end. We all went to the dorms, one part went to the supermarket to buy some ingredients and the other stayed here to cook and tidy up.

As a precaution I put insulation tape in front of Mineta's room. I can't risk it.

We had a huge dinner, full of different and delicious foods and a special dessert.

I was setting the table when Shouto hugged me from behind.

Me: Hi.

I turned around and gave him a kiss.

Shouto: Can you have dinner at my house tomorrow?

Me: Tomorrow... I can. What time?

Shouto: 9?

Me: Meet you in front of the dorm tomorrow at 8:30.

Shouto: Agreed.

The door opens and there are Mirio and Eri. She's wearing a cute dress too! she sees me and screams

Eri: Oneesan!

Me: Here, little one.

Shouto: Oneesan?

Me: I will explain.

She ran to me and jumped into my arms.

Me: Where did you learn the word oneesan?

Eri: Mirio taught me

Me: Good. Minna! If you don't know her this is Eri, my sister.

They: NANI?!?!

Me: I found out yesterday with a DNA test. This is my little sister Eri!

Shouto: Hi Eri. I'm Shouto Todoroki.

Eri hugs my neck and says

Eri: She's mine.

We are confused. Izu was laughing. You...

Me: Sis stay here real quick and I'll just hit your brother real quick ok?

I put her down and run away

Eri: What's going on?

Shouto: She got angry. She'll be back soon.

After de-stressing I go back to dinner.

Me: If Izu shows up with a black eye it was me and not Bakugo. Let's eat?

They preferred not to mention the subject of Izuku. We brought the food and sat at the table.

Eri sat beside me to help her eat. She praised the food a lot and those who made the dinner were very happy.

Dessert arrived. Love Apple. She ate 3, how did she eat 3?! Izuku who made it was so happy that she liked it.

We played a little, but she soon became sleepy. Aizawa and Mirio took her to where she is sleeping under observation.

next day 7 pm Mina called me to review the choreography.

Me: Sorry, I can't today.

Mina: Why?

Me: I'm going out with Shouto-kun.

She took a deep breath and the other girls appeared from Narnia. What ear is this? They took me to my room and started getting me ready.

Shouto said it's a little more formal today. They loved it. Momo appeared with a dress, actually a suit.

Dress, earring and bag.