- ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ -

Yeonjun POV

Y/n had gone to help Daeun with something in the kitchen and I waited in the room for her.

I realized that I'd have to leave to go back to the dorms tomorrow, and it had completely slipped my mind.

I got up and went to the kitchen to tell her.

"Hi Yeonjun," Daeun notices me as I walk over, which makes Y/n turn around. "Hi."

"Everything okay?" Y/n asks. I nod and say, "I just forgot that I'd be leaving again tomorrow to go back to the dorm," I say. "Oh yeah. Guess you can't stay here forever, right?"

"Well then, if you two aren't going to see each other for a while, you should make the most of today," Daeun chimes in. "She's right, we should go somewhere," I say.

Y/n nods and then asks, "But where? I don't think it's a good idea to go out in public when we're trending."

"We can go back to that mountain top? I'd like to see how it looks during the day," I suggest. "Sure, just you and me this time?" Y/n asks, and I nod with a smile.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

After getting ready, we drove to that mountain and arrived a few minutes later.

We actually brought a blanket and some food so we could have a picnic.

I laid down and rested my head on Y/n's lap as she sat with her legs extended.

She always looks beautiful, but today she looked extra pretty. She had a light purple dress on that went halfway down her thighs. Her hair was clipped  back with a large clip, and she had a small silver necklace around her neck.
And me, I wore gray shorts with a black oversized t-shirt.

"The weather is so nice today," Y/n says, looking up at the sky. "It is," I reply. I don't focus on the sky, but instead at the beautiful girl above me looking at it in awe.

She looks at me and leans down, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

We spent the rest of the day on that mountain, looking at the view of Busan and collecting the last memories with each other until I go back to Seoul.

I was thinking about asking Y/n to come with me for a while, but she still has to attend college and she probably has a lot to do here. I decided to ask her anyway.

"Hey babe."

"Hmm?"

"I was thinking...Do you want to come with me? Just for a week or two?" I ask, hoping her answer will be yes.

"Well I kind of still have school..." She says. I sigh, I guess this means she's not coming.

"But we have an online program so if you can't go to the campus for a specific reason you can just take the class online," She tells me. "So as long as you have wifi in your dorm, I'd love to come with."

"Yay!" I sit up and hug her, making her fall over. "How long am I going to stay for?" She asks, now facing me as we're both laying down, my arms around her waist. "As long as you want." I smile.

"How about 2 weeks?"

"Sure, that's perfectly fine," I reply.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

When we got home I packed up my things and Y/n started packing her clothes and everything she'd need at the dorm.

This last minute decision made Daeun quite upset.

"How am I even going to live without you for two whole weeks?" She whines, basically hanging on Y/n as she closes her suitcase.

"You'll survive, I promise," She says. I shake my head as Daeun pouts. "Haven't you guys spent enough time together?" She asks.

"I could never spend too much time with this princess," I say, putting my arm around Y/n's shoulders. "Aww, that's so sweet," Y/n responds and smiles at me.

"Alright, you can stop now," Daeun says with a disgusted look on her face. I chuckle and Y/n and I both give each other a look and smirk. We both thought of something. "Give me a kiss my love," I say to Y/n and I cup her face in my hands. We kiss each other and wait for Daeun's reaction.

"Oh my word no," She pretends to throw up. "Just stop, please."

Y/n and I laugh at her before she leaves the room out of disgust. "That's the first time she's seen us kiss. I better go check if she's passed out yet," Y/n says, strolling out the room.

______________________________

chapter was a little short and kinda bad ik.

anyways i hope you're liking the story, thanks to the few people who actually read this <3

- author