- sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ -

A very good looking Felix pic bc why not :)

Enjoy the chapter 💕

Y/n POV

Daeun and I were currently driving back home to Busan.

Everything was fine, we were listening to some music and singing along while eating some snacks we bought before we left Seoul.

Everything was good, until I remembered that we still have to unpack everything and sort out our furniture and so on. I let out a sigh. Our little getaway to Seoul had come to an end, and it was back to reality and college.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

I pull into our driveway and the car goes off. We get out and take our luggage into the apartment.

*

"I'm so not looking forward to this," Daeun says, gesturing towards the many boxes laid out on the floor.

"Well, we have to get it done this weekend, because we start school on Monday," I say. It was currently Friday.

Thankfully, we did have a mattress laid down to sleep on, and a few essentials that had already been put in their place.

"Can we start tomorrow? I'm so tired after that long drive," Daeun begs. "You slept the whole way back, but sure. I don't feel like starting today either," I say.

*

We ordered some pizza for dinner and ate it on the floor of our new apartment.

Daeun and I both fell asleep relatively early that evening since we were both quite exhausted.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

—————3 Months later—————

The last few months have been pretty plain and simple.

Going to college everyday, and did I mention I'm majoring in dance. Being in college while also balancing it with my part-time job at a diner.

My social media is filled with edits of Stray Kids and TXT members at their concerts all over instagram reels, tik tok, and twitter. At least I know what all Felix is getting up to. Oh, and Yeonjun. My boyfriend.

He's my boyfriend and we've been together for 3 months now. It's sounds crazy even just to say in my head.

We have been texting almost everyday and Yeonjun calls whenever he has the chance. We've grown closer, even though we haven't seen each other in person.

His tour is almost over, and he promised to visit me in Busan as soon as they got back.

There was a little bit of a problem regarding Yeonjun though. Daeun had started to realize that I was on my phone texting a lot. She often asked things like, "Who are you talking to?" Or, "Who's making you smile so much?" Whenever I smiled at the screen.

I took precautions and changed his name to 'Maria from diner' To make it seem like I was just close friends with one of my co-workers.

And thankfully, she bought it.

*

Back to the present.

Daeun was out shopping and I was alone in our apartment busy with school work. I was interrupted in the middle of it when I heard a knock at the door.

I walked over and opened it up slightly, to see who it was. Then I saw someone unexpected. I opened the door wider and practically jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Felix!"

He had finally finished his tour and came back home. I had no idea he would be back already, so this was a huge surprise, and I was ecstatic.

"You didn't tell me you'd be back this soon!" I say, leaving the hug. "I wanted to surprise you sis," He says with a smile. I give him another hug, before we go inside.

I get us something to drink and we sit down on the sofa. "Cute place you have here," Felix says. "Thank you, Daeun and I live together," I tell him.

"Oh, she's not coming back anytime soon, is she?" He asks.

"No, she's out shopping."

Now, Daeun does know that Felix is my brother and she isn't like weird about it or anything. But sometimes when she sees him she can get a little flushed. He was kind of her bias in Skz before she met me.

Felix let's out a sigh, "So, anything new or exciting happen in your life recently?" He asks. Should I tell him about Yeonjun? Maybe it's better if I do. I don't like keeping things from Felix.

"There is...something," I start. "What?"

"You're not going to believe me, but I'll tell you anyways," I say. "Okay?"

"So remember how I told you that I met Yeonjun in a coffee shop?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm not going to get into detail, but uh," I could hardly push out the sentence. "Just tell me," Felix says. "We're kinda dating now," I utter. "What!?" A shocked expression is now plastered onto his face.

"Are you being serious, or are you just kidding?" He asks in disbelief. "Oh I'm being serious, I promise."

"How did this even happen?"

I explain how we met in Seoul and started talking and blah blah and the whole time, Felix was just sitting there, unable to speak.

"So yeah, that's how it happened."

"And he still doesn't know that you're a fan?" He asks. I nod slowly. "There just wasn't a good time for me to tell him," I say. "Y/n, that's a dangerous thing you're doing," Felix starts, "If Yeonjun were to find out on his own, he'd be extremely upset with you I'm sure."

"I know, I know. I want to tell him. I just need to find a good time to do it," I say. Besides, I'm not really a fan anymore since I know him personally. But Beomgyu will always be my ult bias and I'm keeping the edits I saved of him.

Before the conversation could go any further, Daeun walks through the front door. "Hey Y/n I'm ba-"

She stands dead still as soon as she sees my brother. "O-oh H-hey F-Felix," She stutters out.

He waves at her awkwardly.

That wave was enough to make her faint. Great. It's a repetition of when I fainted due to Beomgyu's face. It's just too much to handle, but anyhow.

Felix and I carried Daeun to her room and set her down on the bed, letting her rest.

"I should probably go," Felix says. "Yeah, but we'll chat soon?"

"Yep, See you later!" He says as he walks off. I close the front door and flop down onto the couch. Shoot, I still have work to do.

I get up and go off to finish it while waiting for Daeun to wake up.