Marty: Now, are you sure about this?

Stefano: l'm sure.

Marty: 'Cause if blowing up is your thing, then you in the right place.

Stefano: Si. That's means yes!

The barrel locked into firing position.

Skipper: Ready for launch?

Stefano: Ready for launch!

Skipper: Fire in the hole!

Stefano: Wait!

Stefano was launched into the air. But Rico used too much dynamite and Stefano flew over the inflatable target way over. He slammed into a cliff and hung with all his might. One little slip and that would be it.

Stefano: AAAAAAAHHH!!! Mamma mia! Help me!

Marty: Rico! Get the cannon ready! Same charge!

Moments later, the muzzle of the cannon rose. Marty was inside ready to be launched.

Skipper: Fire in the hole!

Bam! Marty flew through the air. But instead of being terrified like Stefano, Marty was thrilled. He struck out his legs like the wings of a fire jet. A huge smile spread across his face. He was flying. He flew through the clouds and then he plowed into the cliff just above Stefano.

Stefano: Marty! l'm so glad you're here.

Marty: Whoo! l was flying! l was effin'-L-Y-in'!

Stefano: l'm proud of you, but... ...l don't think l can hold on much longer!

Marty: Oh, yeah, right. Sorry about my enthusiasm. Here, wrap this around you.

Marty worked the rope around his hands and lowered Stefano. Finally the seal humanoid landed safely on the ground, and Marty rappelled down behind him.

Marty: Forget about being part of the herd! l'm gonna be part of the flock! l'm going to fly, baby!

Stefano: Oh, yes! What a triumph!

A new act was born!

Now that Marty had his act, Jewel needed hers. Neon was beside her when Misty set her down. Jewel needed to impress the blue fish. She picked a bunch of small bowling pins and giggled. Neon tipped his head confused. Jewel looked confused for a moment. She then had another idea. She blew an enormous bubble with her lips as it floated up. She then jumps into the air and catches it causing her entire body to inflate like a balloon. 

Neon was surprised. Misty puffed her cheeks like a smile. Neon grinned and started to blow a bubble and caught it as well, causing him to inflate too. Misty giggled happily. They floated like balloons as they flutter their fins. They let go of their bubbles and splash back into their jars. They blushed happily with love in their eyes. They got they're bubble inflation act now.

Misty was in the train looking for some useful stuff. There she found a lovely dress and some makeup.

Misty: This is nice.

She found a microphone and tested it. Maybe this would come in handy if there was a song. She has a song act now.

While the chimps were busy. Mort and Maurice were busy sawing. Mort stood on top of a log that Maurice pushed toward the saw.. The log rolled closer and closer to the saw. Mort watched as dust flew. What was Mort doing? In another second, he'd be turned into sawdust too! At that last moment, Mort jumped from the log just as it was sawed in half. Meanwhile Alex was trying to break up a dogfight. He was still dwelling on the idea that Alex said the circus was inside the dog.