The Last Dance ( ep 5 )

Season 1

Episode 5

Bio: A young dancer takes his own life days before his grand opening after feeling he had lost all the love from the one person he thought would support his decision the most.

~ After The Funeral ~

The service was beautiful as we laid Ashton Myers to rest

It was very hard for Andrew as he haven't said to much since the whole accident that took place and his brother life.

But, he was starting to get back to himself just a little bit and that's what keeps me going.

So many people came to gather around him sending the love and condolences and I gave him a little space for that.

"It's good to see him smiling a bit" Melissa told me while walking over beside me.

" it is I miss seeing his perfect white teeth" I grinned to myself while walking into the kitchen hall.

As I made me and my husband a plate I could feel Mel still hovering over me like a fly on a sticky pad.

" what is it Mel" I went ahead and said it.

" really Grace. We still need to talk about what I overheard yesterday morning"

" I don't know what you talking about" I played dumb before adding a roll to my plate.

She sucked her teeth before slapping some meatballs on her and Kent's plate.

" you know exactly what I'm talking about and you can't keep brushing this off either Grace..."

" look now is not the time we're attending my husband brother funeral we're not here to talk about me" leaving her where she stood I walked back into the fellowship to check on Andrew.

" hey handsome" I lean over to kiss his cheek but he turn his head as my lips connected to his.

" thank you babe for everything that you do for me. Even with you know what..." he stop as there was still a couple of people around us.

" your welcome. So when you planning on going back to work?"

He chuckled while reaching over to grab a roll.

" wow, my own wife trying to push me out the house now"

" no that's never the case I just miss waking up to not seeing you but then you make my night when you come in bed and...."

" whoa..." Andrew smiled before covering my mouth.

" we still not alone" he reminded me as his eyes look down and mines did to when I notice where my hands are placed.

Two of his cousins watch me and I quickly pulled away before standing to my feet.

" uh I should get some fresh air I'll see you in truck" I told him while sitting his plate beside him and taking mines to go.