5: Running away

Few days later, everything was back to normal. That's when Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrian talk to Y/n at the tv station where's she talking to Nadia.

(Y/n): Uhh... Hey, guys.

Adrian: Hey (Y/n), do you want to know what happened between you and Lila?

(Y/n) doesn't want to talk about it in her past.

(Y/n): I don't want to talk about it.

Alya: Come on, girl please talk about happened between you and Lila.

(Y/n): Guys, you ask about what happened to between me and Lila but the answer is no. Now if you excuse me.

Nino: Hey (Y/n), I think you should.....

(Y/n): No, you may not. I think you guys should go.

(Y/n) talk to the stagehand.

(Y/n): The interview's over. Go get Alfred.

Stagehand: Of course miss, (Y/n).

Marinette: What?!?! (Y/n), no, no, wait!!

Marinette grab (Y/n)'s hand and pulled her charm bracelet as (Y/n) begin to panic ( That bracelet was the only thing she have left her mother).

Y/n: Give me my mother's bracelet!

Alaya: (Y/n), please, please we can't live like this anymore!

(Y/n):..... Then leave.

As (Y/n) begin to walk away, Marinette begin to shout as everyone in the tv station with Mr. Gabriel Agreste and Natalie watching the fight.

Marinette: What did Lila ever do to you?!

(Y/n): Enough, Marinette.

Alaya: Girl, that's enough questions we should go.

Marinette: No. Why? Why you want to be alone?! How come you know about the miracle box?! What are you so afraid of ?! [That's when (Y/n)'s amulet glow].

(Y/n): I said enough!

(Y/n) yelled at Marinette when ice coming out of her hands the ice growing into spikes across the floor scaring everyone.

Lila (muttered): I knew it, a freak.

Marinette: (Y/n)?

(Y/n) ran out the door but she didn't know Mr. Agreste and Natalie were following her.

Fans saw (Y/n) when she was out of the Tv station as she continues to run away in fear when tears coming out of her eyes.

Fan 1: There she is!

Fan 5: , (Y/n), can we have your autograph?

Fan 2: Isn't she's awesome?

When (Y/n) was almost to the limo, a woman with a baby talk to her.

Mother: (Y/n) ? Are you alright?

(Y/n) was backing away from the crowd as she accidentally grabbed the fountain it turned to ice. Everyone saw the fountain turn to ice and they were terrified.

When she was about to back away from the crowd, she saw Mr. Agreste and Natalie tried to calm her down, but Lila interfere her with security guards.

Lila: There she is! Stop her!

(Y/n): Please, just stay away from me, Lila! Stay away!!!

(Y/n) accidentally release the magic from her hand as Lila slip on the ice.

Lila: I knew it. Monster! Monster!!

Everyone was scared of (Y/n) when they heard Lila called a monster. Deathstroke came out of nowhere from the crowd, use a gun to kill (Y/n) but Gabriel Agreste save her but injured his arm.

Mr. Agreste: Y/n, look out!

Adrian: Father!

Alaya: (Y/n)!

(Y/n), Mr Agreste and Natalie continuing running away from the crowd.

When they reach a dead end, they saw two dragons in Paris.

Marinette: (Y/n) , wait, please!

Without hesitation, Mr. Gabriel Agreste ride on the black dragon (Y/n) and and Natalie ride on the white dragon.

Alya: (Y/n), stop!!

But it's too late, they fly away from Paris.

Marinette: No..

Nino: Guys, the buildings.

The buildings have becoming frozen along with the siene.

Meanwhile at the Justice League watchtower.

The Flash: Guys, it's snowing in summer.

Metamorphoro: (Y/n)...

They all headed towards Earth.

Nino: Do we know about this?

Marinette: No..

Alya: Want to talk about it?

Adrian: No..

Superman: What's going on here?

Marinette: Do you know about (Y/n) have powers?

Wonder Woman: Yes, but we have to find them.