2:akumatized

When (Y/n) arrived in Paris , she's going to make new friends and stay away from Lila she went to school to start a new day at college Francois DuPont high school tomorrow and stay with Adrian Agreste at his Manor.

(Timeskip)

When lunch started, Lila made (Y/n) clumsy by making her trip and broke her mother's music box "My mother's music box!" She cried "It's broken,"she was upset at Lila when she yelled at her "How could you Lila?!" It got everyone's attention. "That music is all I have left of my mom I was wrong when I thought you were my friend but I was wrong your nothing but a big fat Liar!" "(Y/n) wait!" Marinette yelled tried to ran after her but too late. She ran out of the school and staying at Agreste Manor in her room, crying and she sing "Right here in my arms" lullaby. She used to sing that song when she was little when she was sad .

🎵"It's magic when you are here beside me
Close your eyes and let me hold you tight

Everything that I could ever need is right here in my arms tonight"🎵

"I sense a girl upset about her ex friend ruining everything. An excellent choice for she's wearing a Red ring that's full of rage, a perfect for my new victim. Fly away my little akuma and amok and bring the girl's proof to justice!"

She then sing another song .

Guess we all are born with parts to play

Some of us are stars, and some are just in the way.

I know I was meant for glory, but that's never what my story brings.

And yet I keep on waiting.

She waited for a green Lantern ring to her for 5 months.

When you have the passion and the drive you expect your moment center stage to arrive

I showed up heart a blazing

Ready to achieve amazing things

But I'm left waiting in the wings

But no Lantern ring come to Earth. She has been training a lot and fighting crime.

I hear my cue and yet I kept there waiting

Know to what to do

And still I just stand there waiting

It always someone else sings while I kept waiting in the wings

And so I just keep on, keeping on.

My chances come and then I blink they're gone.

Always overlooked unfairly while pretending that it sting.

But it sting, yes sting and...

Instead of becoming a green Lantern, she becomes a red lantern when the red lantern ring choose her when she had an argument with the Justice League and her family.

I shed no tears

I only keep on waiting

If no one cheers, well, I keep on waiting