Prologue: The Eagle Miraculous

Dear diary, I remember I visited New York to see my brothers Leo, Donnie,Mikey and Raph they're turtles 🐢 when I say bye to the guys I saw a robot and a kid wearing an eagle outfit? I become Bat-kid.
I told her my name and her name is Eagle and we become best friends when I noticed the robbery and I saw who it was Deathstroke we chase him into the pier and began fighting him until Eagle saw there was bombs everywhere inside the warehouse we tried to get out but I tripped over the wire and when the bombs are at zero that means is going to explode I ran fast I can when Eagle push me out and she was injured 🤕🤕🤕🤕 she was Sparrow sidekick of the Dark Owl and she gave me the Eagle Miraculous and her real name is Jessica (Not green lantern Jessica Cruz) and her friend Aeon is cared about love like my mom did she reminded me of Aya the robot that Razer loves and I call my Farther about what happened and he's on his way to New York City and he saw me wearing the eagle miraculous and he saw Jess was hurt take her to the hospital and mother aka Dark Owl I told my dad what happened and you know what he says diary? He's said I'm grounded for few days and he wants me to go Paris for another school 💔💔💔💔💔😱😱😱 I was unhappy.

But then my butler, Alfred told me that I'm going to Paris and see Adrien again when he returns me to my real family. ❤️ (Y/n).