Theo glanced at me with both a confused and flirtatious expression before turning back to Scott. "Scott, listen to my pulse. I'm telling the truth."

Stiles stood a little straighter. "Right. Or you just know how to steady your heart rate while you're lying your ass off. Don't look at her like that."

"Why would I lie? What are you gonna do if I look at her?"

Stiles frowned. "Because maybe you're not who you say you are. Me, not much. But she'll kick your ass."

Theo let out an irritated sigh. "Okay. In the fourth grade, Scott, you had an inhaler, I had one too. I remember this day where I ended up in the nurse's office with an asthma attack. A really bad one. I was waiting to be taken to the ER for asthma. How they give you oxygen, and an IV of prednisone. You made it sound so easy. Like everything would be okay. I've been by myself this whole time. Everybody knows that lone wolves, they don't make it on their own. I swear I'm that same kid from the fourth grade. I was hoping you are too."

The bell rang and Theo smiled. "I better not be late for class. You're not the only ones I need to make a good impression on."

Scott offered him a smile while Stiles pursed his lips. My face resumed a frown and Scott made a face at Stiles, who also frowned. "No. Don't give me that look."

"We have to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes," Scott told his friend.

Stiles let out a sigh. "Not this time, all right? There's something off about him. I can feel it."

Scott smirked. "Lydia is the psychic. Not you or Nica."

I shook my head. "Lydia is a Banshee."

Scott nodded and walked away.

Stiles glanced at me and said, "Wanna break in somewhere?"

"Will we get in trouble?"

"Uh, probably not."

"Let's hope we don't."

Stiles and I made our way to the Administration Office and I asked, "What are we looking for?"

"Something off with Theo."

I searched through the filing cabinets and pulled out a paper. "Like this?"

Stiles held another paper and we looked between them before he said, "We got something."

---

Later that afternoon, we met up with our friends and Kira asked, "So you two actually found something?"

Stiles nodded as he waved papers in front of her face. "Another signature." He placed the papers on the table so everyone could see and pointed to the paper on the left. "This is Theo's dad's signature from a speeding ticket eight years ago." He pointed to the paper on the left. "And this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago."

Scott frowned at me and Stiles. "Please tell me you two didn't break into the Administration Office."

I scoffed. "No, Stiles and I did not break into the Administration Office." Everyone gave me and Stiles a look.

Stiles let out a defeated sigh. "Okay, Nica and I might have broken into the Administration Office. Can we just focus on the signatures please?" His hands moved around spastically. "They're different."

Scott studied them and said, "They're sort of different."

Stiles frowned. "They're completely different. Come on. Look! The garlands don't match the undulations of the sinuous stroke are totally off. And look. Look at this. Perfect example of the Criminal Tremor."