Alex: What are you doing? Zebras can't drive! Only penguins and people can drive.

Marty: What do all these buttons do?

Recklessly, he started pushing the buttons in front of him. Marty was having fun being in control of the wheel. He severed to avoid the traffic, drove up the back of a hatchback, and did a 360 barrel roll that landed back in the middle of the street.

Melman: Help me!

Skipper: Nice one, Stripes!

But Skipper was the only one who liked Marty's driving, Everyone else inside the vehicle was scared of their lives.

Maurice: Crazy woman gaining!

Skipper: Our Omega-3 slick will take them down. Private, activate!

Immediately Private pulled a lever and a pile of slippery mackerel dumped out onto the road. Seeing the fish Dubois and her men leaped off their scooters and lifted them over their heads. Then they slide their way through the oily road. Suddenly a car pulled out from a side street. Without missing a beat, Dubois flipped over her hood of the car landing on the other side and right back on her scooter.

Skipper: She's good! Kowalski, intel.

Kowalski: Sir. We have a serious problem. Captain Chantal Dubois. Monaco Animal Control. Perfect case record.

The chase was back on and the LARV vehicle squealed around a corner, racing along the waterfront. Just the two of Dubois' men severed to avoid an oncoming car and landed in the water. Unfazed, the captain continued her pursuit. Marty was having a blast at the wheel. He steered the vehicle into a tunnel, then down a one way street. [Down the wrong way that is!]

Alex: You're going the wrong way, Marty!

Marty: Just call me Marty-o Andretti.

Alex: No. You're Sucky-o Andretti!

Marty: Stop backseat driving!

Alex: l'm passenger-seat driving, and I want the wheel. Give me the wheel.

Marty: lt's not a wheel, it's my baby!

Alex: Your hoofs aren't meant to be on a wheel!

Marty: Hey! Too late for you to drive!

Alex: Don't look at me! Don't look at me when we argue! Look at the road!

Marty and Alex were so busy arguing that they didn't notice that Dubois had pulled right up to their window. Finally, out of the corner of his eye, Marty noticed her.

Marty: Be cool, be cool! Hi, Officer. ls there a problem?

Alex: Hi.

Dubois answered them with a scowl and raised her dart gun.

Melman: Watch out!

Just then a car zoomed toward Dubois momentarily distracting her. Dubois flew over the top of the oncoming car and landed on the bumper of the LARV Vehicle. With incredible strength Dubois climbed to the top of the vehicle and tried to force her way inside

Skipper: We need more power. Time to fire up Kowalski's nucular reactor.

He pushed a button and floor panels slid away revealing an ominous looking device.

Gloria: That's a nuclear reactor?

Skipper: Nucular.

Melman tried to warn them that Dubois was on the roof but no one listened.

Melman: She's on the roof!

Kowalski: But, sir, it's not ready. The control rods will have to be calibrated. And don't even ask me about the Uranium-238 blanket.