Skipper: l say we let it ride. Then we'll pick up the hippies and fly back to New York in style.

Kowalski: Can we buy an Airbus A-380?

Skipper: Solid gold, baby!

Kowalski: Sir! A solid gold plane wouldn't be able to fly.

Skipper: Kowalski, we'll be rich! The rules of physics don't apply to us. Let it ride!

Mason: Right-o!

As the chimps and penguins were making their bets on the casino floor, Melman had managed to pull Gloria from her duct in the ceiling.

Alex: OK. ln exactly two minutes and seventeen seconds, the lemurs will cut the power. l drop down, grab the penguins. You crank me up, and we are out of here.

Misty: Got it.

Marty: Oh! Oh! Oh! L-Let me drop down! l'll grab the penguins!

Alex: You don't have fingers, Marty. These are things a leader has to think of.

Marty: Why should you be the leader? Why not me?

Alex: 'Cause l'm the phase tracker!

Misty: How did l get phased out?

Alex: You're part of a phase. A phase isn't something you own, it's something you're in.

Marty: Who voted you Grand Phase Master anyway?

Alex: Me! l voted me! 'Cause l'm the leader!

Misty: Guys. I don't think it's a good idea.

Melman: Maybe l should be in charge.

Gloria: Melman!

Melman: l am a doctor.

The giraffe humanoid clearly thought he was right.

Marty: Why can't we all be leaders?

Gloria: Enough! l'm gonna lead.

Gloria stomped on the glass and they fell! Alex, who was still attached to his fishing hook pulley, hung in front of the eyes of the stunned gamblers. Below him. Gloria, Misty, Melman and Marty by in a pile on the smashed roulette table. Seeing the animals, the crowd panicked.

Then seeing Phil, Alex open up the jacket in revealing the penguins and Mason underneath.

Mason: What's new, pussycat?

But Skipper wasn't in a joking mood. Alex had just blown their cover.

Skipper: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Misty: Hey guys!

Alex: Marty, what phase are we at?

Marty: Uh... Phase Three: Apologize!

Alex: Right. Oh, man, we are so sorry.

Skipper: Well, apology accepted. Let's roll!

Misty: I forgot to ask. How was your vacation?

Skipper: Pretty good, doll.

And with that, the penguins took off.

Alex: Marty! We skipped Phase Two! We didn't chew them out!

Marty: Don't look at me. I'm just following the leader!

In the control room, the lemurs were inside waiting for the exact time to pull the power switch.

Maurice: Now!

King Julien: l'm a bit busy right now.

Maurice: Just pull the switch!

King Julien: OK, fine.

As the lights started to flicker on and off the humanoids tried to make their way through the crowd, Misty nearly bumped into many people and apologized when she ran by.

Alex: What the heck is going on with the lights?

Gloria and Melman had enough of the flickering lights, so they went to the control room to see what was going on. There was Mort laughing like crazy as he turned the main electrical breaker on and off. In the waves of the flashing lights, Maurice and Julien danced.

King Julien: Yo, tell me what you want What you really, really want l'll tell you what l want What l really, really want gonna, I wanna...

Gloria: What are you doing?! Come on!

They froze, and followed out of the door.

The Casino was in a state of chaos. The guests were running and screaming for someone to save them. And who could blame them for this state of panic? After all, they are being chased by a pack of wild animals. {Or so they thought.]

Guard: Initiate lockdown! And get me Captain Dubois from Animal Control!

Immediately, the phone in Captain Chantel Dubois' office rang. With a little sense of urgency, she reached out a gloved hand and picked up the receiver.

Dubois: Speak.

An agitated voice on the other end began to speak, slowly piquing her curiosity.

Dubois: Oui. A zebra? A hippo? A giraffe? A white tiger? A lion?!

Hanging up the phone, Captain Dubois looked around her office that was filled with stuffed and mounted heads of all sorts of animals.

Dubois: When l was seven, l strangled my first parrot, flushed my first goldfish, punched my first snake. Now l have finally reached the moment l have been preparing for my entire life. The pinnacle of my career: to hunt the king of the beasts!

She pulled another dart gun from the cabinet that was full of weapons. Then she loaded it, aimed, and shot. The dart pierce a stuffed squirrel. Then ordering her men outside, she cocked her gun and slammed it into her holster. With a snap, she pulled on her glove, picked up her animal catcher pole, applied her lipstick, and kicked started her scooter.

Dubois and her Animal Control Officers were off in pursuit of her biggest catch of her life!

Back inside the casino, Misty and the humanoids are still trying to escape. Suddenly Misty spotted an exit at the front doors of the casino. But just as suddenly as she spotted it, a thick steel shutter began to close over the doors.

Alex: Oh, no.

Skipper: Lockdown, eh?

Melman: What do we do?

Gloria: All right, everybody, stand back. l got this one.

And with that, she charged the door. Gloria hit the metal door leaving a big shaped door. Dazed, Gloria staggered back.

Gloria: Never mind.

Skipper: Well, you only get one chance at a first impression.

Then he let out a whistle. Suddenly, a sleek looking black armored truck plowed through the steel doors and stopped right in front of the humanoids. Spinning around, the back doors of the truck opened and they were forced inside. Misty hang on to Jewel as the fish squealed.

Misty: Okay, okay!

Alex: What just happened?

Gloria: Where are we? What is this?

Skipper: We call it the Luxury Assault Recreational Vehicle. Step on it, boys!

Alex and Gloria turned around and saw Rico at the wheel and Private was on the gas. The vehicle did a complete spin, smashed into some pillars, and then sped out the front doors of the casino. Rico steered the vehicle right over a red Ferrari. The luxury car exploded and the vehicle disappeared onto the streets of Monte Carlo.