Makunga: Teetsi! Help!

Teetsi then came by and roared at Misty. Misty took the notice and she let out a fierce growl and snarled. Her claws reveal from her hands and snarl. She then swiped her claws at Teetsi.

Misty: Back off! Or I'm gonna sink my teeth into you once I'm done with Makunga.

Teetsi stepped back in fear. He can't deal a white tiger like her.

Teeti: Okay...I'm not gonna..cry..

The giant lion begins to whimper. Misty smiled evilly as she continued biting Makunga on the butt.

He struggled to get back to his paws and Nana pulled him down. Nana thanked Misty for beating the 'bad kitty' and she started to leave along with Makunga who was still being pulled by the ear.

Misty: Bye Granny!

Alex picked up the fallen scepter. He stared at the staff for a second, and smiled and handed it over to Zuba. Zuba returned Alex's smile.

Zuba: You deserve this, son. Welcome to the pride.

Alex: Thanks, Dad. But this belongs to you.

Zuba: No, son. To us! My son! The King of New York!

The crowd let out loose a wild cheer. 

After the water was back, a ceremony was performed by Skipper and the Hula doll. The other humanoids had gathered there thanks to Misty bringing everyone back together.

Zuba: Love transcends all differences. We are gathered here today to celebrate such love. Do you take each other, for better or for worse?

Skipper: For better, please.

The gang cheered as flower petals flew over the,

Alex: What a beautiful, weird couple!

Melman: That's not going to last.

Private: Can I kiss the bride?

Skipper: No.

After a while the penguins returned to the plane with the diamonds and gold inside.

Skipper: Music! Struts.

Kowalski: Check.

Skipper: Flaps!

Kowalski: Check.

Skipper: Diamonds and gold.

Kowalski: Check.

The penguins started to control the airplane as it started to rise. Misty bounded up the rock and waved goodbye.

Florrie: Bye-bye!

Zuba: We'll miss you!

Florrie: See you later!

Everyone waved goodbye as the plane started to take off into the next country.

Skipper:We'll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo, or whenever the gold runs out.

Zuba: Take care yourself!

Florrie: Come back soon!

Alex: You know Mom, let them take their time. New York isn't going anywhere, right, guys?

Marty: Yeah! You're right about that!

Melman: As long as I'm with her.. ..and you two, I don't care where we are. She has the most amazing laugh.

It's true, Gloria's laughter was goofy and cheerful.

Marty: Love has no boundaries!

Alex: Well, looks like you're stuck with us for a while. Dad? What's wrong? I just thought we could hang out a bit and...

Zuba started to do a face wipe expression which Misty did early. He laughed as Misty snicked.

Misty: Ha!

Marty: Hey!

Alex: You got me!

Zuba: I got you, son!

Alex: You got me with..You did my thing. You brought it back around on me. I love it.

Misty laughed as Zuba danced.

Zuba: I got you, son!

Alex: The old man's not too bad, eh, Marty?

Marty: Marty? Who's Marty?

Alex: Come on.

Marty: I don't know no Marty. No call me Marty.

Alex: You can't fool me.

Marty: I don't see no Marty. Ain't no Marty here.

Alex: Marty! I can look into your eyes, and I know it's you.

Misty laughed as she watched all over the valley as it lasted into the night.