"Are you a vampire?" She asked nervously hoping to say no. "Yes, I am. But don't be scared we don't hurt you." He said which made Lisa calm down.

She always thought that vampire, werewolf, fairy such things never existed. She was shocked.

Namjoon was about to leave when Lisa stopped him "Wait please." He turned back facing Lisa. "Do you mean I can't leave here? She asked scared.

"No, you can but you need to wait. We visit Earth once in every week. So you can only leave that day." He replied. 

Lisa signed in relief but she knew that her unnies and eomma will be worried about her. Who expected her to go to the vampire kingdom.

Meanwhile 

" I lost all my hope. Will we ever find her?" Asked eomma crying. "Eomma, don't say like that. She will surely come back." Jennie unnie tried to comfort her eomma.

"Yes eomma, where can she go? Come back soon, we are waiting Lily ." Jisoo said.

They waited for her to come back. Jennie made ready a whole speech to scold at her little sister.

Author pov

Lisa seem to be having a good friendship with Namjoon, Jhope and Suga. However she couldn't do the same with the others as they were rude and cold to her especially Jungkook. But she was grateful to him for saving her.

A whole week passed. She was finally returning to her Earth and meet her unnies and eomma. She would miss those vampires but she was excited to meet her unnies.

"Come we can go." Said Jungkook. All BTS members were walking and was followed by a cute doll, Lisa. They made a portal and passed through it one by one and finally it was her chance. She looked around and entered in. She was amused to see it. Suddenly the portal teleported and they reached a forest.

"You reached our earth." Jungkook said coldly. Lisa looked around as she was in the middle of a freaking forest. All she could see were similar looking trees and the scaring sounds of the animals.

"Huh?" she asked confused. "What do expect us to drop at your house?" He asked her coldly. She looked frightened but decided to not bother them. "Its Ok, I will leave alone." she said. She started walking not knowing where when someone suddenly hold her hands, it was Jungkook.

He took her to somewhere else with his vampire speed along with the other BTS members. Lisa felt a little dizzy due to the speed. She then caught up.

"This is where you had accident." He said. She thanked him bowing and started leaving. She noticed that the sparks on her hands were getting thicker. It was a little disturbing but this time it was painful.

She kept on walking ignoring her hand. But suddenly she heard the voice of all the BTS members "JUNGKOOK". She turned to check and saw that Jungkook one hand was fire and other was water.

She became scared and shocked and started walking towards him as his started calming down

"Jungkook, are you ok?" she asked him. He did not say anything as he was shocked as well. "Lisa, you can leave. We will take care of him." Jhope told her. She nodded and she began walking and it came again. His hands were again on fire and water.

Namjoon being the smartest had a doubt and decided to tell it. "I think it is because of Lisa." He said. Hearing her name, she stopped and turned back only to see his hands again in that form.

"Me?" She asked. "Please come near him again." namjoon requested. Lisa did as told and saw that his hands calmed down.

"See?" Namjoon said. "But how is that possible? She is just a human." Jimin said. "Exactly. How can I cause this?" She asked. "See, I also don't know. None of us got in such a situation." He said.

"The only thing, I know is that you can't leave because it is dangerous for Jungkook." He said again. "But -" She tried saying something but was interrupted by Jin. "He saved your life. How can you be selfish?" He asked.

"I am not. It is that my unnies and eomma will be worried. I couldn't tell them about this. And I miss them so much." She said.

"Then we all can go and meet her family." Jhope oppa suggested. "I would be happy if you do." She said.

"I don't want to."Jungkook said and left but his hands were again in fire and water and now he screamed in pain.

"See Jungkook, you have no other option." Rm said. Jungkook rolled his eyes and we went to her house.

They rang the bell and a girl opened the door, her eyes were swollen due to crying. "Jisoo unnie" Lisa screamed and hugged her. "Lisa" she called hugging her. Just then two other girls came.

"Rose, Jennie unnie."She called them and hugged. Meanwhile BTS was standing behind her three of them smiling and others annoyed.

"Where were you?" Jennie asked. "It is a long story. I will tell later. Where is eomma?" Lisa asked. "She is in her room upstairs." Rose said. Lisa was about to go upstairs when -

"Lisa, who are they?" Jisoo asked pointing BTS. "They are my new friends." she replied. "Come and sit inside." Lisa told BTS.

"Sit? We don't have time. Come let's go." Taehyung said. "Go? This is her house." Jisoo unnie told Tae angrily. He was about to say something when he noticed Rm's glare. He rolled his eyes and went in along with others.

~Hey! I know that they are kinda small. But I will try to keep longer. Don't forget to vote~