Split

"Hey, Al," Logan called, knocking on the bathroom door before he walked in, not really caring about modesty - well, he didn't mind if he got to see her naked, that was always a highlight of his day. Alex was in the middle of turning off the shower.

"Are you coming in, or what?" she asked over the dripping of the remnants of her shower's water supply, her hand wiping a circle into the condensation of the shower's glass so that she could see him sitting on the edge of the spa bath with his laptop resting against his denim clad knee.

"No, I think we may have a crisis, though." Logan looked up from the screen momentarily, knowing that as soon as she stepped out of the rectangular glass cube he'd be done for. "It says here that you've left me. You haven't, have you?"

Alex stepped out of the shower, the towel - somewhat disappointingly - already wrapped around her body, cuffing the tops of her breasts and her thighs in red bamboo fabric, her wet hair falling in clumps around her in a way some would call ugly - those select few would be the blind population, or women jealous that Alex could pull of such a simple look and make it look heavenly or sin-worthy. "I don't know, I might have to if you stay seated over there in those jeans."

Logan smirked up at her as she strutted forward, he would be lying if he didn't admit he liked the way her voice dipped to barely above a husky whisper. "I'm serious, Al, have a look." He trust the laptop toward his half naked girlfriend with a worried gaze.

"Logan," Alex sat next to him, her wet skin moistening his t-shirt. "The first line reads, 'this article is most likely false.'" She looked at him pointedly.

Logan scoffed, "'most likely.' That means some of it is factual. Just read on." He said exasperated by her gaze, by the fact that he couldn't put his hand on her thigh like he would have usually because his stupid laptop was taking that spot.

Alex continued to read the article, "Aw, they thought my sweater was cute."

"Really," Logan stole his laptop back, "That's all you got out of it?"

Alex picked the electronic out of her boyfriend's hands and placed it on the bench beside them. "Babe, you know that's just people spreading rumours. All because I got the mail by myself one day, geez." She smoothed down his fringe, "you know, it was probably started by one of your groupies, you know, the ones that want to marry you."

Logan turned in to her, pulling her into a hug. "Then who wrote the one about you being pregnant?"

Alex didn't even need to think about it, "that was you wasn't it?" which made them both laugh into the kiss she had pulled him in to.

"Maybe we should do something together, just to make sure everybody knows we're still together." Logan suggested, distancing himself from his temptation by holding her at an arm's length.

Alex rolled her eyes, "but we're not even together." She sounded.

"Which is why this is all so stupid." Logan groaned.

Alex pecked his lips once more, "You could drop me off at the airport tomorrow." She suggested. "If that would make you feel better.

Logan smiled a little. "That would, and I'll wear an awkward hat disguise too." He stood up, taking her hand in his and pulling her up from the edge of the bath as well. "but," he breathed hard, like lifting her had been a struggle before he let go of her hand and slipped off his shirt, "you know what would make me feel even better?" he shrugged his eyebrows at his girlfriend.

Alex simply stood stoic, knowing exactly what her boyfriend wanted. "You missed your chance. I've already had my shower." She proceeded to hand him a towel from the rack and remove her own to dry herself, fully aware of the effect she was having on the now silently watching Logan.

The next thing she knew, Logan was lifting her up. He swung her legs over his shoulder, her gorgeously pale and long legs, as he stepped out of his jeans and boxers and walked them both into the shower, glad that she didn't really protest. "That's not how this works honey, it looks like you've been reading the wrong kind of articles." He kissed her fervently as he turned the water on (hot first for both their sakes) and let the warm liquid wash down both their faces.

"Oh," Alex looked at him seductively, taking a step away from his naked body, to tease him or to check him out, he wasn't sure. "I've been reading the wrong articles, have I?" and before he knew it she was leaning up against the blue tiles of the shower wall, waiting for him.