Chapter 16: 4 or 5 stories?

Start from the beginning

"My name's Elijah, and you will be the Luna of the pack." He growls clearly not happy about sharing.

"Coolio. We rule equally or there's going to be a fight." Ria grins at Elijah whose sat across from her.

"Whatever."

Ria sits staring out the window at the bright moon, the stars are clear in the night sky. As per usual she finds the dragon constellation among the stars. Titan sits snoring softly with his head in her lap. She smiles, she's happy here, she fits in.

Lark watches the bats flying across the sky outside the window, she thinks back to when she saw her mother in with Ria. The shock but also excitement, she wondered if her and Ria had ever met Teeki before they went to live with their guardians.

"Good you're all awake!" A cheery older gentleman comes walking into the room supported by a walking stick. Everyone's attention snaps to the man and they all eye him suspiciously.

"Oh, I'm not going to bite!" He chuckles seeing everyone staring at him.

"I've been sent with information as I check you guys out to make sure you are all healed." The old man hobbles over to Ria and starts checking her out.

"So, the royal families have declared you four as well as your Isalor's and King Alexander's son and his Isalor will be sharing a house." The older gentlemen explains.

"What? Who are you?" Elijah glares at the older man.

"I am Healer Harrelson sir." The gentleman answers with a brief pause.

"As I was saying, you will share a house it is the house at the edge of the housing district beside the lake. You have a kitchen, a bedroom each, a bathroom each, a games room and a few other rooms... oh and you four's and Prince Kyle's rooms will have an opening which your dragons will be able to fly through to enter their room which will be connected to yours." The old man, Healer Harrelson thinks for a second. "Your stuff is already moved, your rooms are best suited to you. You can also decorate them how you like." The Healer finishes up with each of us and walks away.

"Thank-you!" Ria calls out after the older man.

"You're welcome Luna." Healer Harrelson smiles and leaves the room.

"F*ck." Elijah growls and gets up out of his bed. Everyone else follows quietly, Titan trots along at Ria's feet and growls when Elijah scowls at her.

"How many floors do you think the house will have?" Lark asks the small group.

"3 or 4?" Lucas guesses, both Lucas and Lark are trying to break the tension that is building between Elijah and Ria.

After a while they stop asking questions and walk in silence. The small group stops outside the front of a gorgeous cottage style 4 story house. The house is a brick building with grey roof tiles, large windows and about 5 balconies. The front points towards the lake and a manicured garden surrounds the compound. Ria walks up to the front door and swings it open, revealing a homey kitchen, lounge room, dining room, breakfast nook and a games room. Stairs lead up to the first floor, on this floor is a hallway with 4 doors, on each door is a nameplate with someones name. This floor has Prince Kyle and his Isalor Clay as well as both Lucas and Elijah's Isalors, Tristan and Callum.

The small entourage climbed the next flight of stairs and down this hallway is Lucas, Elijah and Blaze's rooms, each door is slightly different offering a small insight into their design themes. Ria and Lark left the two guys to their rooms and climbed the third flight of stairs, at the top was a small landing with three doors. The first door had the name Azima, the middle was Larkin and the third Alaria.