If Y/N Got Knocked Out

I'm also writing this with yandere Tabi so if you haven't already go read my other story Carved For You

I'm also writing this with yandere Tabi so if you haven't already go read my other story Carved For You. (yandere Tabi story) Anyways.

Y/N was walking when they suddenly tripped on something and flew into the floor and then it went black. "Y/N?" They heard someone say. They couldn't tell who it was. They opened there eyes. They were in a hospital room. There was a doctor and Tabi looking at them. "Y/N!" Tabi said. "You're awake!" "What happened?" Y/N asked. "Don't worry." He said. "The doctor said you were fine." "It's a minor head injury." "Oh." Y/N said. "Great." "I stayed here to make sure you were ok though." Tabi told them. "Thank you." Y/N said. The doctor told them Y/N was going to be ok and they left the hospital. Tabi told them they'd only been out for a few hours. He said he saw them and realized they were passed out and called 911.

Now I'm writing the yandere version.🐐🐐🐐

Y/N saw this as there opportunity to try and run away. They squeezed past Tabi and and started to fall down the stairs. Y/N tumbled down a few and hit there head. Then it faded to black. Y/N opened there eyes. They were back in there room. They wondered if it was a dream and saw Tabi looking at them. "Y/N!" He yelled. "What were you thinking!" Y/N froze. "You could have died!" "It would have been my fault!" He stopped. "Was I not good enough?" Y/N didn't know what to do. "I'm sorry." He said more calmly. "You won't be going near those stairs for a while." Y/N nodded still a little confused. They realized they must have passed out. Tabi sighed. "I'm just trying to keep you safe and in here." "You know that right?" Y/N just nodded. Tabi came closer to them and gave them a hug. "I'm sorry." He said. Then he left. Y/N knew he was kind of right about the it's dangerous outside kind of thing. They didn't know where they were either. Y/N started to think of another plan.

Thanks to @devans333 for the request and thank you for reading. And you reading right now. Yes you. You have an idea? Anything is fine. Comment. Comment your idea. I'll write it. Maybe. Ok. Bye!