Jimin looked around frantically, trying to find something, anything.

Jin would be fine. Jin was killing so ruthlessly like he'd never stop. Shit, Jimin triggered him. He did.

Jimin reached out to fish Yoongi's hand in his, grabbing his attention. When he succeeded in doing so, he pointed at the series of vessels placed opposite to them.

"We'll run there." He said. "That will get us closer to the cabin."

Yoongi pressed his lips and nodded. The both of them got up and started running, and it felt oddly familiar. They had done this before. Running from a thousand bullets together while saving Jungkook. Anytime. Anytime a bullet could hit their back and that would be it.

But as far as Jimin could see they were still running and Yoongi was fine and there was no blood on him and Jimin's nightmares weren't coming true.

The both of them leapt when they were a foot closer to the vessels lined up on the ship, hiding behind them. They looked loaded with oil. Crouched, they started running once again u til they reached the back wall of the superstructure, leaning against it.

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and somewhere in the back of his head, he knew he was shaking very hard, squeezing Yoongi's hand even tighter. He didn't want to let go.

He saw Yoongi reloading his gun. Jimin let out another shaky breath and handed his gun to Yoongi as well. Confused, the elder looked up at him.

"Your bullets are less. Take my gun, I'll work with the knife."

"What– no!"

"Yoongi." He panted, resting his head on the wall as his eyes rolled back. "I work better with a knife."

He didn't give the elder any time to argue. They didn't have time for that. He needed to do this quickly and he had no idea how. But Jin and Namjoon weren't trained as these men were so they couldn't hold them out for long.

Jimin pushed open the door of the superstructure with his shoulder, rushing down the stairs as he saw two unarmed men approach them in the narrow hallway. Jimin ram forward, hitting a man's chin with his elbow and stabbing the knife right in his eye and then his throat. He didn't have time to prolong killing either. When the man fell down, he saw the other one laying on the floor too, a pool of blood under him. Yoongi had already shot him.

The wood was painted with blood.

Once again, they started running, taking a right when the small lane ended. But then they heard footsteps from behind, and Yoongi turned just in time to see at least twenty men rushing towards them.

Yoongi wasted no time, starting to fire relentlessly towards them and they were falling to the ground like they weren't humans but ants. Yoongi killed like they weren't human but ants. Too easily and too many at too little time.

The gun fired non-stop as Yoongi yelled, "Jimin fucking go! Find them!"

So Jimin did. He ran, meeting a few more fighters, one of which almost succeeded to get him. So Jimin had his upper arm slit open and too much blood flowing out till he reached the old cabin.

The door didn't take any force to break open, old and the wood swelled with water. The whole ship was weak like it just needed to face another storm and it'll drown like it was never there.

Jimin was looking around frantically and his eyes stopped, heart thrumming and throat choking on air. He wanted to cry. He had never wanted to cry so badly.

The whole cabin was broken and empty, the mirrors were shattered and the floor had cracked. Stone walls were turning white due to water and Jimin wondered just how many times the water had seeped into this room.