𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 - 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙽𝙾𝚆

Zacznij od początku

He smirked, "I guess we are quite scary, huh"

I laughed, "I g-guess so..."

"You should start getting ready soon, they're coming at 4pm. And it's now 1pm." he said.

I nodded, as if it takes me three hours to get ready.

Two hours and fifty-five minutes later...

I found something out today.

It does take me three hours to get ready.

I tried to find a good dress and it took so long, but I think I got the perfect one. 

I love this dress! 

I love this dress! 

I had my hair in loose curls, and I had applied some mascara and lip-gloss.

My fingers were pretty bruised from the locker slamming on them, so I'll try to keep that hand hidden. Wouldn't want to embarrass papa and Elio. 

I spritzed on some perfume, put on white socks that had frills on the end, not bothering with shoes.

I mean, I am just in my own home. I don't need shoes.

If papa's got a problem with that, I'll hide his favorite scotch. Hehe.

I went downstairs, seeing that in fact, Elio and papa were the only ones there. Poor brothers and cousins, they have to be out for so many hours. My social battery can't handle that. 

"Angelina, you look gorgeous!" Papa smiled.

"But where on earth are your shoes...?" Elio added.

I giggled, "Why would I wear shoes in the house..?"

He rolled his eyes playfully, "Forget it."

And just then, the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it!" I smiled. 

Totally not only because I want to see Mateo. 

I opened the door, and was greeted with a man, about my dad's age, and a very beautiful woman, around the same age as the man. She had a warm smile on her face.

"Why hello! You must be Angelina." the woman smiled.

I nodded, "Yes! It's very great to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Alvarez."

She smiled, "Just call us Ricardo and Elena, sí?"

"Of course. Come in!" I smiled.

I moved out of the way to let them in, and they went to greet my dad. I turned back to the doorn and there he was.

Mateo, in all his glory.