Pretty helpful. 2

Katsuki was currently working out in his room. Doing anything to drown out the thoughts that were flooding his mind. He didn't wanna think about how deku screaming his name made his stomach light. He wasn't trying to think about how amazing deku's heat felt wrapped about his dick. And he was most certainly not fighting the boner he was getting with all these thoughts. He grunted as he set the barbells back to the floor. Deciding now would be a good time for a shower. Don't get him wrong he's had one night stands but never had he slept with someone so close to him before. Everything had felt so intense, like everything that involved deku. He admired intensely, he believed intensely, hell he even fought intensely. It was one of the first things they saw eye to eye on. In every fight, go all out. By now he was out of the shower and down stairs making dinner. From the looks of it everyone had made due on the power outage pretty well. Katsuki found out that all the girls had made their way downstairs and stayed in the blanket fort warmed by icyhot. Most of the guys too. A few stragglers stayed in their rooms having fortified the windows with blankets and kirishima had even popped open his tent inside his room and covered it with blankets.

"What my mom taught me to do when camping. The tent helps keep your body heat inside. Hey did you ever go check on deku?"

"Yeah added more blankets. "

Katsuki didn't wanna say anymore than that since he wasn't sure how deku felt about what had happened. Deku didn't answer if it was a one time thing or if he wanted to do it again. Katsuki hoped he did. But if deku didn't that would be fine too. As long as the nerd was still his friend, right beside him as they climbed the ladder of heroism he'd be ok. He finished putting all the things in a pot for chili. Seemed like it made sense to make something to feed everyone's belly with warm winter food. Just as he turned to continue talking to kirishima a mop of green hair appeared at the bottom of the stairs and for a moment it felt like everything stopped. Green met red and bakugo watched as a deku's face flushed red and he ducked quickly over to todoroki and iida. Ok so maybe deku wasn't ready to talk about it yet. Katsuki hadn't noticed Kirishima's watchful eyes follow both the blonde and green haired boy.

"Sure. Blankets."

Kirishima said taking a drink from his water. Katsuki sent him a glare.

"I'm sorry did you fucking say something hair for brains??"

"Who me?? Nothing absolutely not a damn word hey is that Denki and shinso? I'ma go talk to them."

With that Kirishima scurried off to find something to occupy himself with least he put his foot back in his mouth. Katsuki just shook his head and went back to stirring the chili beans. He'd deal with shitty hair later.

"Kk..kacchan?"

He didn't need to turn to see it was deku. And deku was stuttering. Something that had gotten better with time but every now and then if he was real nervous about something he do it. It made katsuki stomach churn. Why did he do it? Why did he let his dick do the thinking and mess with his friendship. Katsuki nodded hoping he'd get the message to continue.

"Do you...do you think maybe we can talk about, what happened? Not here of course but..."

Katsuki though better to get it over with than draw it out.

"Yeah let's figure out the weather so we have a plan Incase the power goes out again first then when we get a chance we'll talk."

He turned to look at deku and saw that he was still blushing as he fumbled for words of agreement.

"Yeah ok that sounds good."

"By the way are you feeling better?"

" Oh yeah I feel so much better thanks to the soup you brought me and the meds you made me take and.."