𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜

Everyone had gone outside for lunch. Everyone except Harry who insisted in helping Molly out with finishing up making lunch. 

"It was you, wasn't it?" Asked Molly.

"Umm I don't think I follow," replied Harry.

"You were dating Ginny. You are the guy in the songs, weren't you?" Molly asked again.

To this, Harry just silently nodded. "I have a massive task ahead of me and I knew that if they found out I was dating Ginny they would target her and all of you guys. I also can't take her with me because she still has the trace in her. When she was taken down into the chamber, it was because she was my best friends sister but if they found out she was my girlfriend."

"It's okay Harry, I understand," Molly said.

Harry nodded and started to bring out the plates of food.

While people where eating and when Harry and Molly joined the group, everyone decided to ask Ginny questions about her ex. 

"Wait so how many people think they know?" Ginny asked.

Remus, Tonks, Sirius, Molly, Bill, Fleur, Hermione and Harry all put there hands up. 

"What was your first kiss?" Sirius asked smirking

"I can't say. It will give it away to Ron," Ginny replied.

"Why would it give it away to me, and what about Fred and George? They still don't know," Ron asked. 

"Well I don't know but they don't go to Hogwarts anymore," Ginny answered.

"Wait someone that I know?" Ron asked as everyone laughed. "Why are you all laughing?"

"Well Ronald, if most people here know him and don't go to Hogwarts, then it is obviously someone who you know," Hermione answered.

Harry, who was sitting next to Ginny, laughed but coughed to cover it up. 

"When will they finally get together?" Ginny whispered to Harry.

"I don't know but I hope it's soon. I'm always in the middle of there arguments," Harry responded whispering making Ginny snicker.

"What's so funny?" Ron asked.

"Nothing," Ginny said quickly.

"Well anyway, you can't get away without answering my question Gin," Sirius stated.

"First of all, don't call me Gin, it's Ginny. And second of all fine I will say the basic gist of it," Ginny started, "I had done something for him when he couldn't, he was saying that he was very thankful for me for doing it, but he wouldn't stop talking so I kissed him to shut up. He actually admitted to having a crush on me for nearly the whole year."

"Is he older than you or younger?"Charlie asked.

"He is older than me," Ginny answered.

"So he's in my year?" Ron asked.

"That's is something I shall not answer. He could be in my grade or your grade."

"What house?" Fred asked

"Slytherin."

"WHAT?!" Fred and George said in sync.

"I'm just kidding, but I'm not saying the house."

"When and how did you guys meet?" Sirius asked.

He didn't actually know how they met. He knew that Ginny used to have a crush on him but not how they met.

"Umm it was on a September first a few years ago at kings cross"

Everyone kept asking questions and Ginny kept answering giving away as little as possible until one question came from Charlie.

"Do you think he still loves you?"

"Charlie, why would you ask that?!" Molly demanded.

"No, mum it's fine," Ginny started, "I'm not sure. I like to think he does, but I'm actually not really sure."

Harry looked sad. Of course he still loved her, he just couldn't say. If he said anything at that moment he would probably be killed by the three youngest Weasley sons. He decided to wait until lunch was finished. 

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Somehow Harry and Ginny ended up alone in the kitchen while everyone was still outside. (I didn't know how to write this lol I'm lazy) 

"Ginny?" Harry said making Ginny turn her attention to him. "You know I do still love you?"

"Really?" Ginny said surprised.

Harry smiled, "of course, I never stopped."

Ginny smiled. It was a genuine smile.

Their moment was interrupted by everyone starting to come inside. 

Harry and Ginny quickly looked away from each other.

"Well should we start again?" Ginny asked breaking the silence.

A/n: What do you think of the story so far? Also got any song suggestions? I have heaps of songs picked but I don't know if they really match hinny enough. I also have heaps of songs that could be from Harry's perspective so I could do another story like this but of Harry instead of Ginny. Just let me know what you think :)