𝕀 𝔾𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕀'𝕞 𝕀𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖

"Who wants to choose the next song?"

"Can I?" Asked a voice from the stairs.

Remus, Tonks and Hermione were all surprised to hear this as the question came from Harry. Ginny however was really surprised yet didn't show it to hide it from everyone else.

"Sure Harry," Ginny answered walking over to Harry with the book.

Harry looked at the songs for a few seconds to make it though he doesn't know most of the songs. 

"What about I guess I'm in love?" Harry asked.

"Sure," Ginny replied before she realised something. "Wait... I don't remember writing this song."

Ginny flipped to the page it was on. On the page, there was a note written. The note had said:

I made this song for you as a surprise. I wrote all the lyrics myself. Are you proud of me? Anyway I really hope you like it. I don't know when you are reading this, but I wrote this when I realised I was in love with you (which you should probably know by now).

-HP <3

"The guy wrote this song for me," Ginny said.

"Could you sing it for us dear?" Molly asked wanting to know what this boy was like.

"Umm yeah of course," Ginny said hesitating as she didn't know who the song went.

Oh, I'm obsessed
With the way your head is layin' on my chest
How you love the things I hate about myself
That no one knows, but with you, I see hope again

Ginny was already blinking back tears. Meanwhile Harry was smiling. He loved the reaction even if he wanted it to go somewhat differently. Everyone was smiling as well so Harry was safe for now.

Oh, I'm a mess
When I overthink the little things in my head
You seem to always help me catch my breath
But then I lose it again
When I look at you, that's the end

Sirius, who knew Harry very well, realised who it was. He had noticed a change in Harry's mood even through the letters they sent to each other. Everything started to make sense.

"I KNOW WHO IT IS!" Sirius yelled interrupting Ginny.

Ginny's eyes widened in terror. She didn't know how Sirius was going to act next, or if he had even gotten it right.

"I NEED AN EXPLANATION. HOW DID IT HAPPEN? HOW COME NOBODY KNOWS? WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID HE BREAK UP WITH YOU? HE BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON. HOLY SHIT THIS IS INSANE!" 

"Language!" Molly said sternly. 

"Calm down will ya?" Ginny said, "how do you even know you're right?"

"Well it all makes sense now," Sirius replied. "Anyway, continue."

And why do I get so nervous when I look into your eyes?
Butterflies can't stop me fallin' for you

And darlin', this is more than anything I felt before
You're everything that I want, but I didn't think I'd find
Someone who is worth the wait of all the years of my heartbreak
But I know now I found the one I love

And I love the way
You can never find the right things to say
And you can't sit still an hour in the day
I'm so in love, let's run away because us is enough

Ginny's voice started to shake a bit singing this. Harry noticed and gave Ginny a smile to help her. Molly and Bill saw. They saw the way they looked into each other's eyes. 

And why do I get so nervous when I look into your eyes?
And butterflies can't stop me fallin' for you

And darlin', this is more than anything I felt before
You're everything that I want, but I didn't think I'd find
Someone who is worth the wait of all the years of my heartbreak
But I know now I found the one

Come close, let me be home for anything
Good or bad, I know it's worth it, whoa
Whoa

And darlin', this is more than anything I felt before
You're everything that I want, but I didn't think I'd find
Someone who is worth the wait of all the years of my heartbreak
But I know now I found the one I love

Ginny was in tears. So was Harry. Actually most people in the room were. 

"You bahth really lahved each othair, deedn't you?" Fleur said in her classic French accent (a/n I TRIED OKAY STOP LAUGHINGGGGGGGG. Okay I didn't really try, I just used this weird website.)

Ginny nodded, "I actually still love him."

Harry looked up as Ginny said this. Harry felt so guilty about what happened.

After a few moments of silence Molly decided that everyone should have a break. "How about we have lunch now and we can continue after."

Everyone agreed and went outside to enjoy lunch.