"She's a good girl."

"Jo doesn't like it. Red won't let her touch my bump.  Growls every time Jo tries."

"Has Jo felt them yet?"

"No, twins are still too small. Don't mention it either she gets all pouty."

"Your father was like that."

"Yeah, we talked on the phone last week."

Jo said, "Are you two gonna keep talking or can we eat?"

Jarnette laughed "Cut it up cranky"

Jo pouted "I'm not cranky, just hungry."

Once they had all eaten the three were sitting on the couch Lizzie groaned "I have to pee again."

Jo laughed before she stood up. She walked in front of Lizzie helping her stand. When Jo sat back down Jarnette turned to her "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Loving her like you do."

Jo smiled patting Jarnette's hand knowing she couldn't say anything to convey just how much she loves Lizzie. "You wanna see the house?"

"Absolutely!" As Jo showed her the house Jarnette said "Oh. Wow. I love that! She's going to love it!"

Lizzie walked in "She is going to love what?"

"Our love shack" Jo winked

"Are you two ready to go?"

Jo nodded "Boxes just got picked up and should be waiting for us when we arrive tomorrow."

Later that night Lizzie and Jarnette stood by the front door. Jarnette cupped Lizzies face "You don't go worrying Jo has got you" she corrected herself "You three."

Lizzie started to tear up nodding "I know. It's just scary us being there when all our and the twin's support is here."

Jarnette wiped Lizzies tears away "I'm just a short plane ride away. I love you, baby."

"I love you too Mom."

The plane ride to Texas wasn't bad and before they knew it Jo was driving them into the Kyle Texas city limits. Lizzie looked around in wonder as Lizzie looked out the window of Jo's bronco she had shipped over. Before long they were pulling into a neighborhood. They went deeper and deeper until they pulled down a street right next to a culdesac before Jo looked over at Lizzie handing hey a blindfold "Put this on."

Lizzie reluctantly put it on. "You better not let me and the babies fall."

Jo stopped the bronco turning the engine off "Never." Jo walked around the Bronco grabbing Red who patiently sat in the back seat before taking Lizzies hand helping her wife down. Once Lizzies hands were steady on the ground Jo went behind Lizzie putting her hands on Lizzies hips. Jo guided her wife until she came to a stop. Jo reached up untying the blindfold before whispering in Lizzies ear "Open."

Lizzie covered her mouth "Oh my gosh!"

"You like?"

"Like? I love!"

Jo smiled taking Lizzies hand she walked inside. Jo squatted down unhooking Red's leash letting her run through the new place. The two laughed at their first baby. They walked down a short hall. Lizzies head moves left and right to peak into the rooms. "We will look at the rooms in a minute. I wanna show you your space first."

The house was fully furnished courtesy of Marvel in a natural minimalistic style "I know it's small

The house was fully furnished courtesy of Marvel in a natural minimalistic style "I know it's small. But I figured we wouldn't spend much time here and-'

"Baby it's perfect."

They walked through the large room. Lizzie pointed to the stairs beside the garage "What's that?"

"Oh, that?"

"Yes," Lizzie said slowly laughing

"It's an apartment. Somewhere your Mom can stay when the twins come."

Jo looked over to see tears in Lizzies eyes her hand on her bump "I love you Josephine Lillian Hamilton Olsen"

Jo kissed Lizzies head "I love you Elizabeth Chase Olsen." she put her hand on top of Lizzies "and you B.L.O and you A.L.O"

"Is our master set up?"

"The whole house is set up."

"So we have a bed."

Jo nodded "We have a bed." before she leaned down scooping Lizzie up. Lizzie laughed wrapping her arms and legs around Jo.