The Series Finale

It was primal for Lizzie. Even with all the green screen and wires she only saw a woman threatening her children.

"No!" She moved quickly and Kathryn was blown back on the wires "Go to your room." she looked at her TV sons

"No way, we're staying with you."

"Come on, Mom, we can help."

"Listen to your mother, boys," Kathryn said evilly

"Now!" Lizzie said leaving no room for negotiation

"CUT!"

Once the boys were off-camera Matt yelled "ACTION!"

"CUT! Beautiful ladies! Lizzie let's get you to makeup"

Jo stayed shooting more pictures and videos. Lizzie came up beside her squeezing her wife's arm letting Jo know everything she needed in her eyes. After Jo was done she walked into the hair and makeup trailer to see Lizzie with her hands out in front of her being painted black. Lizzie looked up at Jo "Hey."

"Hey, baby. Your hands look nasty."

"I know! It's so cool!"

"The coolest!"

"Can you do me a favor love?"

"Anything," Jo said sweetly

"I put my wedding ring in my pocket this morning can you get it?"

Jo reached her hand into her wife's coat pocket pulling out the large emerald stone.

Jo reached around her neck unclasping her necklace. Jo Lizzie's ring on the chain letting to sit on her chest. Lizzie smiled up at her "Thank you."

Jo leaned down kissing her wife's lips "Ill take good care of it."

"You better," Lizzie said sternly. 

Jo leaned down whispering "And if I don't?"

Lizzie pulled her wife close "You don't want to know."

Lizzie made her way back onto set she turned around as they yelled action  to see a white vision looking at her "Vision?"

As she made her way towards him they yelled cut resetting for her to be lifted off the ground.

"Where are the boys?" Paul asked 

"Safe inside... " They continued with the scene. Every once and a while Lizzie could look over to see her ring glistening around her wife's neck. "Vision this is our home..."

The wirework was one of Jo's favorite. She loved to see the way they moved. After they did some wire work they made their way into the town square. Jo watched from the aerial view as the townspeople gathered around Lizzie. Jo was always amazed by her wife's pure talent. As the camera spun around Lizzie as tears streaked down her face. Lizzie let out a blood-curdling scream.