Familiar Face ( part 2 )

Start from the beginning

" oh nothing just talking" I lied.

He knew that wasn't the case before he looked over his shoulders and to the corner where The lamp stood.

He then turn back to me with his face frown.

" a spirit did this to you" he whisper but I could tell he was furious.

" I'm fine okay" i said stroking the side of his face.

I wanted Andrew to stay calm as my eyes darted back to the man.

" I figure he haven't told you much about me, but maybe you should turn on the news" he order.

Turing my neck, the remote was place perfectly on the tablet next to me and I reach over for it.

Hitting the power button the news was talking about a bus crash that happen earlier this morning around the same time we was all getting ready for Melissa and Kent wedding.

" turn that up Grace" Melissa said while everyone focus was now on the television.

* 20 people was severely injured while two was reported dead on the scene after a bus crash leaving nothing behind but broken hearts and a horrible aftermath.

The two non-survivors was 30 year old Kathy Addams, and 28 year old Ashton Myers.

Police and fire rescue are still on the scene at this time now back to you kirk.

Everyone was in silence and I was more so confuse and lost.

Andrew had a brother...... A twin brother that he never told me about.

Looking over at Andrew his eyes was already pouring out with tears and I looked down to see his hands shaking.

" babe.. babe I'm sorry I was trying to figure out who ..."

" stop Grace I can't deal with...this right now" his voice shook.

He stood to his feet while pacing back and forth before grabbing his jacket.

" Kent come with me. Melissa watch Grace for me" he order but I wasn't sitting around for this.

" Andrew no wait... and Mel I'm fine. You can't just leave they still working out there" I said grabbing his arm but he jerk me away.

" Grace I don't want to hear it that's my brother and his dead, I have to go out there you should get back in bed."

" No" i said upset " I'm not letting you go out their your mind is not all the way here Andrew you have to wait for..."

" WAIT FOR WHAT GRACE! For my brother spirit to come back an..and tell you that he wants to talk to me and tell me what happen
i can't do that right now.. I just can't. come on Kent"

I tried going after him but I was getting pulled back into my room by a couple of nurses.

" damn" I mumble before forgetting that Melissa was still standing in the room.

Her eyes was bigger than her wedding ring as I knew she heard exactly what Andrew said.

" Grace.....you can see ghost"