𝗖𝗵 𝟲 ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Excuse me. One draft beer, please." Makima says taking off her coat.

"Sit here, Miss Makima." Aki offers.

"It's the first time I see her in the flesh..." Someone murmurs.

"Makimaaaaaa." Himeno drunkenly shouts.

"Denji are you going to kiss someone?" Makima curiously asks.

"HELL NO!"

"Wuuuuuh Denji, you're not gonna kish me?!" Himeno looks to him disappointed.

"HELL YEAH!"

"Excuse me. Another draft beer." Makima orders. "Y/n you want one?"

"I guess one can't really hurt."

"Good. It's nice seeing you let loose every once in awhile. Excuse me. Can we get one more draft beer."

"Miss Makima guess what?! I got one of those gun devil things." Denji says.

"Mhm I heard. You're amazing Denji."

The server puts down your drinks and you give a polite thank you.

"Devils with pieces didn't appear this frequently until recently. There's the devil that just targeted Denji too... Devil activity has been a little suspicious lately." Aki mails over. "Miss Makima you know something about Denji don't you?"

Makima takes a quick sip of her beer downing it with one go. "I'll tell you if you can out drink me."

"Excuse me two beers please." Aki orders accepting her challenge.

"Ah na na! I wanna play toooo! Another beer over here!"

"Horse meat sashimi! Fried Chicken! Horse meat sashimi!" Powers says. Rose colored cheeks showing just how much alcohol she's consumed.

"Kobeni and Arai, are you fine with fruity alcohol?"

"Sweet potato shochu."

"Fried chicken!"

________

Your heads only support is the palm of your hand. If anyone were to even tap you you'd lose your balance and your head would smack onto the table just like Himenos and Akis.

You may have looked only a little disheveled but your head was absolutely spinning and felt hazy.

You heard Makima order herself more beer, which you couldn't believe. You hadn't even meant to end up this drunk either. Makima just kept offering you another drink and you just never refused.

Power was still sitting next to you and was now blabbering about her 'high IQ' to a very gullible man who believed her antics.

You absentmindedly watch Himeno tap Denji's shoulder before grabbing his jaw to give him a kiss. Denji's eyes remain relaxed for a moment before they quickly widen as Himeno separates their kiss and barfs into his mouth.

Watching the scene unfold right in front of yourself you feel your own alcohol rising up before you choke it back down, desperately trying to unsee that. Denji's mouth is filled with vomit and it dribbles down his chin.

"Hahahaahaaa"

"Thats gonna leave some trauma."

"Oh dear... Excuse me, could we get a rag." Makima calmly says.

"It's gonna be bad! This is gonna be so bad! Ohhh!" Power shouts.

"Huh..." You say turning to Power not sure how this wasn't already bad to her.

"Denji's prone to swallowing anything with nutritional value that enters his mouth."

You're not sure why you decided to look back at Denji but you did and sure enough you watch his adam's apple bob before he swallows Himenos barf down his throat.

Denji dashed to the mens restroom and Hirokazu followed after him.

"...Ew." Aki mutters.

"Mhm... Well the bills on me everyone." Makima says changing the conversation.

A series of shouts ring through the table as people realize they no longer have to pay for the large amount of alcohol they've consumed.

You pull out your phone from your pocket almost dropping it in the process and enter in your passcode twice because the first time you misclicked the numbers. You scroll through your contacts looking for Yoshida.

Y/n
Yoshidaaa
I need your kelp
Imnot sure I can get home
byneslf
Oh and Himeno barfed in Denji's
mouth

Yoshida
oh
wow
ew
didn't I tell you not to drink
so much
as always I'm right

Y/n
Shut ul

Yoshida
relax I was just joking don't
worry I can get there in 10

Y/n
Oh
Thz

You hadn't planned to be drinking tonight so earlier in the day you were sure you could just walk home. However, you were sure you would likely fall over before getting to the train station to get home.

After a few minutes everyone was outside saying their goodbyes. You were crouched down with your knees tucked into your chest as you sit next to the restaurant.

"I'll walk the Hayakawa trio home." Makima plans. "Arai you take Himeno."

"Everyone, let's thank Miss Makima for paying."

You mumble out a small incoherent "thank you."

"Alcohol on someone else's tab is the best tasting alcohol of all."

"Yup."

"Huh...? Where'd Denji go?"

"If you're looking for Denji, Himeno carried him off on her back."

Makima stared off into the direction Himeno went with Denji before kneeling down to you. "Are you sure you'll be alright, Y/n?"

"Yeah.. don't worry I go-t someone on the way." You try to assure her despite your slurred words.

"Well alright then."

Everyone went their separate ways and after a minute or two you felt someone's shadow loom over you and a flick to your forehead.

"Hey, are you asleep? Are you seriously sleeping in the middle of a city?" Yoshida says.

"Ouch." You rub the spot where Yoshida flicked you. "I was just resting my eyes.

"In the middle of a city?!"

"Stop judging m-" You say before  gagging on the contents in your stomach that are determined to come up.

Yoshida sighs at you. "Can you walk with some help?"

"Uhhh."

"Yeah. I figured not. Come on hop on." Yoshida turns around prompting for you to slowly climb onto his back. You wrap you arms around his neck and he glances back at you to make sure you're holding on tight before he gets up and begins walking.

"You better not throw up on me or I'm never helping you again."

Okay I'm finally back from my veryyy long break. :)