𝗖𝗵 𝟱 °•*⁀➷

"Alright I'm going to head out now." You say waving your partner goodbye as you turn away.

"Huh where to?" He asks intrigued. "Do you finally have a date?" He teases.

"Really?" You reply annoyed. "I'm meeting up with a few public devil hunters to have dinner and drinks."

"Why wasn't I invited?!"

"Cause you don't know these people." You say nonchalantly.

"Still I'm way more fun at parties than you. You should just bring me along no one will notice." He says walking over to you.

"I don't think a lot of people are attending." You reply walking down the street with your partner in tow.

"Well who's going I might know a few of them?"

"You don't. I mean I didn't even know them until recently. Plus someone we don't trust is going to be there so it's better if you don't." You say eyeing your partner from the side.

Currently you were using the contract you had with the Insect devil to make sure this person that you didn't trust wasn't listening. The Insect devil was one of the strongest devils, which meant you owed a steep price.

The Insect devil looks into your future, and decides how impactful you are to the world, and how many people you affect dictates what kind of person you are to the, Insect devil. Depending how it deems you, it will shorten your life span accordingly.

You only have 13 years left to live.

"Ohhh. Yeah I think I'll pass." Your partner says getting the memo and turning back around.

"Well keep an eye on her if you can. Don't go drinking alcohol either no peer pressure." Yoshida says wagging his finger at you playfully.

"Haha yeah whatever." You sarcastically say as you continue walking down the street.

________

You open up the restaurant door you agreed to meet everyone at. You're immediately met with the smell of fresh food. The smell warms up your senses and provides you a homey feeling. You walk in and shuffle off your work dress shoes.

"IS THAT YOU Y/N?!"

"No yelling indoors Power." You look over to see who you assume to be Aki scolding Power.

Looking over you see about ten people situated around a table.

"Hi Power!" You say walking over to her. You squeeze in beside her and someone your unfamiliar with. You playfully bump her with you shoulder.

"Y/n it's me Denji!" A blonde boy says enthusiastically reaching over the table. Surprisingly Denji actually looked exactly like you had imagined.

"I can tell." You say chuckling over his enthusiasm.

"H-hi Y/n. It me Kobeni." Kobeni says shyly waving.

"Heeeellooo Y/n." A women seated diagonally from you says giving you a big grin.

"Hi Himeno and hi Kobeni." You greet.

"Sorry I came kind of late. I didn't expect it to be such a far walk." You explain.

"Don't worry, you're welcome to eat the food we've ordered." Aki said gesturing to the full course meal on the table.

You grab a plate and begin to add what food make your mouth water the most. People truly didn't understand the appetite you put on when hunting devils.

You reached for some Sashimi when Power protectively put her arms around it. "The Sashimi is all mine!"

"Ugh fine." You say reaching for other food.