39: mr. & mrs. matthews!

Start from the beginning

"You guys took away my stuff?" Topanga scoffed, she saw her belongings all in a corner.

"Wow, okay we get it now," Cory said as he flailed his hands in the air. "The honeymoon is over."

  "I feel bad, Shawn. Our friends are homeless," Heather stated as they both walked back to campus.

  "They're not homeless, they just don't a place to live!" Shawn replied, as if he didn't say an oxymoron.

  Heather felt guilty moving into the apartment. She couldn't turn down the opportunity to live in with Shawn. She genuinely thought Cory and Topanga knew they weren't going to live in the apartment once they got married.

"Still, we need to help them," Heather sternly stated.

"Debbie shot Mike, over a salad! I told you women are crazy," A voice annoyingly gossiped to another student.

"Faferman? The married couple?!" Another guy asked.

"Yeah, she gonna be locked up pretty soon." The man replied with a chuckle.

Shawn and Heather were shocked to hear such a crazy story, but at least something great came out of it.

They rushed back to the student union, and luckily Cory and Topanga were already there.

"Guess who has good news!" Heather chimed with a smile.

"Mike and Debbie Faferman got into a fight. She shot him over a salad," Shawn exclaimed happily. Cory and Topanga couldn't see how this story would be beneficial for them. If anything it made them more depressed. They just got abandoned from Alan and Amy, they refused to let them move in.

"How is this good news?" Topanga asked concerned.

"Because she's gonna do time. And that means, there's a marriage dorm available for you guys!" Heather explained excitedly.

   Cory and Topanga thanked Heather and Shawn for the tip. They had nowhere to go. Cory's old dorm was occupied with Jack and Eric who were quick to remind them married couple were prohibited to live in regular dorms. Their parents didn't want to them. The marriage dorms were all they have left.

  It had been a couple of days since Cory and Topanga moved into the marriage dorms. It was nothing what they were used to. It was tiny, dirty, it was practically falling apart. The pipes were busted as well, they didn't even have clean running water.

In the meantime, Heather and Shawn were incredibly happy. Waking up in the morning, seeing each when they first wake up, and the last thing they see at night. It felt right.

  Heather was worried that moving in together would make things worse. Like Shawn would get tired of her, but it was the opposite, he couldn't get enough.

  Rachel noticed it as well, despite the fact they were completely in love, they never excluded Rachel or bombarded her with their intimacy. Everything was perfect.

  Shawn thought it would be a great idea to meet up with Cory and Topanga to see how their lives have been since moving in together. Heather hoped Cory and Topanga were just as happy and in love she and Shawn were.