Melanie became a cocaine user. Melanie turned back to the only way she knew how to make money. Kelanie has to learn to take care of herself at 11. She was left home alone many times , and sometimes she went days without eating.

She didn't understand how her mom claimed that she was working so hard, but she couldn't pay the bills or feed her.

Kelanie always felt like it was her mom's fault that she was In that position.

Melanie never learned how to take care of herself. She always depended on a man to do it for her.

It didn't make it any better when Melanie got pregnant. When she had the baby , she left kalanie to be a young mother to her child. Melanie took care of Ayana for the first 9 years of her life.

Since it's summer, Ayana was on a school field trip.

"I need you to come over. I'll send you the address." She spoke before hanging up.

Kalanie sat in the bed for a few minutes, trying to wake herself up.

Soon she climbed out of the bed. She slipped on her ugg slides, and her wind breaker before grabbing her keys, and her purse.

•••••

Kalanie stepped out of the car , and zipped up her jacket. She looked around at the rundown houses. She sighed as she walked up to the rundown house that her mother stayed at with her boyfriend/pimp.

She knocked on the door, and waited for a response.

Soon the door opened revealing a tall skinny girl. She wore high heels , panties, and no top.

Kalanie tried not to make a face at the woman. She didn't understand how the woman was comfortable with just walking around like that. Why don't they have respect for themselves??

"You here for Big Jay? He Gon want you to take t-" kalanie cut her off. "No. I'm here for Melanie." She shook her head.

"Oh." The girl rolled her eyes before moving out the way , and inviting her In.

Music blasted through the house. Kalanie held on to her purse as she looked around. She noticed the many naked women in the kitchen cooking....most likely drugs.

There was men sitting around getting high with females dancing on them.

Kalanie wanted to turn around so fast. She didn't understand how her mom called a place like this home.

"Aye , come here lil mama."

She snapped her neck towards big Jay. He had on no shirt. Only basketball shorts.

"I-im-" she cut herself off as she looked up at the darkskin man who stopped next to Jay , and stared down at her.

She wanted to leave so bad. She regretted coming over in the first place.

"What you need?" He asked. "I got it Jay. Yo big ass probably scaring her." He spoke making the man smack his lips. Jay just walked away.

"Who you here for?" He questioned. She mumbled something that he couldn't hear.

"Speak up ma , I can't hear you." His deep voice rumbled. "M-my mom." She stammered.

"Who ya mom is?" He questioned before licking his lips. "Melanie."

He looked up before speaking. "Jay, she here for sugar." He explained.

Kalanie scrunched her face up before Jay roughly grabbed her.

"Aye , chill on that shit." The darkskinned man shook his head.

(If he ain't fine enough, imagine someone else cuz I choose him last minute

(If he ain't fine enough, imagine someone else cuz I choose him last minute.)

"Mind ya business." Jay spoke before leading kalanie to the back room. He opened the door revealing her Melanie. She was laying in the bed naked.

Kalanie didn't like that she let the man see her naked. It's not appropriate right now.

"What do you need mama?" She asked.

"Mommy needed some money, so I made a deal....you work here now with me." Melanie smiled with teary eyes.

Finally published another book 😎

I been wanting to publish a book that wasn't a fan fic for a while.

Pls comment, and I might unpublish 🙂