Seventeen

Their punishment was that he wasn't gonna fuck them to oblivion and no cookies. So Taehyung and Jimin were comforting each other as they watched deathnote, "he's no mean," Taehyung mumbles, "I wanna be fucked into oblivion," he adds, "same, he's mean," Jimin says, "you wanna fuck each oth-" Taehyung gets cut off.

"There will be no fucking of any kind!" Jungkook yells from the kitchen. Taehyung and Jimin huffs and snuggles more closer, "so rude," Jimin says pouting.

"Yeah, WHAT A BITCH," Taehyung says loudly for Jungkook to hear.

"NO FUCKING FOR A MONTH."

Jimin and Taehyung groans, "we'll just fuck in secret," Taehyung whispers quietly. Jimin nods and pulls Taehyung closer.

~♡♡♡~

"Jungkook where is he?!" Taehyung yells.

They were waiting outside of the school for Jimin and Taehyung was freaking out.

"Baby he's coming, you need to relax, it's not good for you or the baby," Jungkook says. Taehyung was wearing scent block so no one knew he was pregnant.

Taehyung tries calming down but gets a phone call from an unknown number, "h-hello?" Taehyung asks, still breathing unevenly.

"he's gone."

___________

Sorry it's so short, I didn't know what to put next so I ended it there.