Nine

After finding out he was pregnant Taehyung started crying, saying he didn't want something that big coming out of his vagina, "baby it's okay, it might hurt but after that we'll have a beautiful pup, dont you want one?" Jimin says, pulling Taehyung onto his lap, "yes, no, maybe," Taehyung mumbles.

They also realized that the reason Marie was more affectionate with Taehyung was because he was pregnant, and they never even noticed, "yes babies are hard work but they're an amazing gift to the world," Jimin says, "you clearly haven't had a younger sibling," Jungkook mumbles, "babies are the worst, when Rosé was a baby I actually thought she was Satan himself."

The two laugh at this and continue to talk about babies, mostly Jimin trying to encourage Taehyung to be happy and Jungkook mumbling things like how he should've destroyed Rosé when he had the chance, which confused the other two but shaked it off as Jungkook just being dumb.

After awhile Marie came out of her hiding place and hissed when Yeontan scared her, "you're a bitch," she mumbles to the dog, "but I'm a male," he says, tilting his head, "anyway, I can't believe Tae's pregnant! I knew right away, I'm still confused on how they never knew," she says, putting her paws infront of the other as she walks.

Yeontan follows and nods, "vary strange, you were all over him, sniffing his tummy too!" He says, "maybe they thought I did that because of his vomiting," Marie says, still not knowing the answer, "I'm supposed to be smart, why can't I figure this out?!" She hisses, making Yeontan flinch, "Noona, I think you should let it go," he says, "quiet you fetus," she glares at the puppy and walks to her favorite human.

Yeontan just follows and The three watch as the two animals start fighting, not knowing what they were fighting about, "well I'm bigger!," Yeontan says, "I'm smarter!" Marie yells, hissing and trying to get out of Taehyung's arms, carefully.

And it just went on and on and one.

__________________

Chapter about the animals, I didn't feel like writing that much so that's why I wrote this

And I'm gonna confess to something so trigger waring

A couple of days ago I cut again and also tried killing myself again, I tried stopping myself from breathing with my pillow but I couldn't do it, and now I feel guilty as fuck, I don't want to tell my mom about it because I've already worried her too much

but anyway sorry for the rant, hope you enjoyed this chapter 🥰