Fifteen

Taehyung was freaking out, Jimin was out again, he was scared he'd get kidnapped or murdered, all the news was talking about was omegas getting kidnapped and murdered.

Jungkook went out with him after Taehyung threatened him, "no sex or cookies" even though Taehyung was pregnant he's gotten more horny. Taehyung was watching the news again, he couldn't stop, he was so scared and stressed out.

Just then the door opened revealing Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung immediately ran over and hugged Jimin, "baby shhh, it's okay," Jimin says, noticing how Taehyung was panicking, "fuck he's having a panic attack," Jimin mumbles. Jungkook gets some water and Jimin sits on the couch, bringing Taehyung on his lap.

"Baby I'm fine, you have to calm down," Jimin says, kissing Taehyung's face, "I-I'm s-s-sorry," Taehyung whimpers, crying in Jimin's chest. Jungkook comes over and hugs the beta. Taehyung breathing calms down as he sniffles, "no more news, it's making you panic and it's not good for you or the baby," Jimin says, releasing a calming scent.

Taehyung nods, tiny sniffles and hiccups releasing from him from time to time. Jungkook kisses Taehyung's head and pokes at his fluffy ears, "h-hey," Taehyung says, pouting and giving Jungkook a tiny glare, "no touchy," Taehyung mumbles, snuggling closer to the two.

Taehyung was terrified, what if Jimin gets hurt? What if he loses the baby from all this stress and panicking? What if the murderer kills someone close to him? He couldn't stop quitting, but when he felt Jimin and Jungkook kiss him gently, all the negative thoughts went away.

Taehyung was so greatful he had these two, he was scared he might lose them, he couldn't live without them. Taehyung felt tired from all the crying and panicking, clinging onto Jimin more and whines, "aww, you're so adorable baby," Jimin whispers, Taehyung blushes and whines again.

Jungkook chuckles at the flustered Taehyung and holds both of his mates, "let's go watch a movie in bed," Jungkook says. The other two nod and Jimin gets up, holding Taehyung by his thighs as they walk upstairs.

Perfection जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें