Impala Dance Parties

"Why not?" I whine spinning my only Frank Sinatra tape in my hands as I pout. "No. Driver picks the music shotgun shuts their cake hole!" He rolls his eyes and Sammy chuckles. Sam smirks and winks at me in the mirror and he hits the button for the tape machine, and switches the tapes as fast as possible. "Hey!" Dean groans as I cheer and laugh, hearing I've Got The World On A String come into the speakers. I sing along and giggle as Dean glares at me in the mirror. Dean's phone rings. Sam turns the radio down as I continue to hum and Sammy answers it. "Cas?" He asks. "Yeah it's Sammy." He asks confusedly. "Okay. Yeah. We're on our way." he hangs up. "We got another case with African Dream root." Sammy breathes. "Damnit, really? I never wanted to do another case with that again." Dean shivers. Sam tells him were to go, and I get a bad feeling about this case.

I follow Dean and Sammy, and smile at Cas as he holds the door open for us. "So dream root?" Dean asks. "Yes. Found some in the crime scene. The man is in the hospital, in a coma." Cas speaks easily. "Know where it came from?" Sam asks. "I think it's a medicine woman in the city, runs a shop." He sighs. "Alright. One way to find out. You two, get the scoop on the man, we'll check for dream root in the shop." We split up, Dean and Cas walking down the sidewalk and Sammy and I taking the Impala up to the hospital. "Here." he hands me a wallet and I blink. "An FBI badge?" I question. He nods. "Yes, Agent Baker." he smirks and I roll my eyes as I get out. I push the badge into my pocket. "And let me do the talking, squirt." He smirks. "Got it, LaFleur." I return easily. We head in and Sam leads me to a room. "Uhm, hello." He speaks to the doctor there. "Hello?" He returns. "Yeah, uhm, I'm special Agent Sam LaFleur, and this is my partner Journey Baker." We hold up our badges easily. "FBI?" The doctor blinks. "Yessir." I nod. "We'd like to ask a few questions about a Mr. Frank Pollard." Sam asks. "Ah yes." The doctor smiles. "Can you yet explain why he simply just went comatose?" Sam asks. "Not yet. All tests have come back negative, seemingly there's nothing wrong. It's strange." He sighs. "Hopefully he'll pull out of it soon." The doctor smiles. A buzz sounds and a voice comes over the speaker. "Dr. Grandee, code blue, ward nine." The woman's voice speaks. "Ah, I'm sorry but I've got to go deliver a baby." he smiles and heads out. "Sound dream root-y?" I ask. Sammy nods and leads me back out to the Impala.

"I-I don't know, uhm. I guess he just passed out right there. It was strange." Mr. Grands sighs. Cas shifts next to me as I swish the tea in hand. It was strange looking, but I have to be polite. I take a little sip and blink as it was pretty bad. I zone back into the conversation. "Alright, Mr. Grands. We've got to be going, hopefully your husband will get well soon. Take care." Dean stands and leads us out. "Weird man. Weird." Sammy breathes and my head spins. I blink and get into the Impala, rubbing my eyes as Dean drives easily back to the motel. I follow them in, my head spinning double time. "Jour, you okay?" I hear Sammy. I barely take a breath to speak before I pass out.

I wake up in strange light, wearing white. I blink, knowing the room well. The room in the hospital I was in from when I nearly overdosed. I take off and run down the hall, making it outside and running down the road toward the subway. I take it, riding in the empty space until I get to a new space, a track ending at the house. I walk inside. "Hello?" I call. I look at the strange wallpaper as I walk into my room. "Hello, Darling." I spin around and find a tall man, wearing a suit. "Just out, yeah?" He points at my gown. He had an accent, slightly irish. His voice was different, funny tones as he spoke. "James Moriarty." he stood proudly in the corner as the door slammed shut and the man's face turned joyful and thrilled. I flinch as he chuckles. "Tried to kill yourself, hmm?" He smirks. "I can arrange that easily, darling. Staged and perfect, nobody would know the difference." he smirks. "Where's Sam and Dean?" I ask. "Oh, don't worry about them any longer, love." He grins. "You haven't killed them? No, they wouldn't die. Probably." I think aloud and my voice cracks. "Oh, darling, that's what people do!" He emphasizes the last words, chuckling as I back away slightly. "Grands." the voice clicks in my brain. "Ah, yes. Did you like the little touch with the fake boyfriend?" He chuckles. I clench my jaw. "If you lay a finger on my family..." I get cut off. "What, you'll kill me? Hunt me down and murder me in cold blood?" He chuckles. "Oh love, trust me. You can't do that. You're too kind hearted. You couldn't hurt a fly." He looked proud. "Why do you want me?" I ask. "You're important." He smirks. "You're like me. Actually, I want you to join me, darling. We could rule the world!" He smirks. "Mmm, honey I could see you now, in power..." he chuckles as I lift my ball and cup. "You're a genius love." he smirks. I throw the ball easily, and it bounces all around until it hits Moriarty in the head and bounces to land in my cup. He closes his eyes a second. "Don't be petty-" I throw again and he bats it away as it moves towards him. He steps quickly towards me and pins me against the bookcase behind me, his hand crushing my throat. "If you want to breathe again love I strongly advise you don't play games." he growls.