bad girl (Leigh Anne Pinnock)

Y/n

I seen Leigh and looked down.

Some girl pushed me into the lockers. "I want you to remember something, y/n. These halls are my halls, not yours. Remember that you're in my halls and stay out my way before I break you" she told me.

I looked down and pouted. "Leave her alone or you'll get a taste of my knife" Leigh Anne told her, the knife in the girl's neck. "Don't forget that I run the halls, you don't.

She can walk around here if she wants" she said. The girl ran off, afraid. "Go to lunch, kid" Leigh Anne told me. I walked away and looked around.

Why's she so nice to me? I don't know and I couldn't tell you if I could. I seen my friend Nicki. "Hey Nick" I told her. "You okay? I seen Leigh over there with you at the lockers" she said.

I swallowed a lump in my throat and kept walking with her. "I'm fine. It's her I'm worried about" I said as we got our lunch and sat down. "What do you mean?" She asked me.

"She continues to almost kill the kids here and I don't know if it's because she likes me or what it is. I just want her to stop before she gets locked up" I said. I looked up and seen Leigh Anne.

She winked at me and sat with her crew. Please save me if I run into her again.