past meets the present (La La Anthony)

La La

I screamed, not knowing where I am. All I know is one minute, I'm playing dogeball. The next minute, I fall into an illusion once I get knocked out!

I heard screaming and followed the sound. The woman looked like me, but different.

 The woman looked like me, but different

She fought and ran for her life. She wore a crown on her head and wore a red dress that touched her ankles. Her hair was in a bun, falling apart and hitting her shoulders.

I was concerned so I decided to stay low. I took off running again and tripped. I stayed silent and got up, running to save my life. I heard a whisper. "Come here!" I heard.

I ran in the direction of the voice and seen her again. I tripped and fell again,  this time staying down. She looked at me for a moment.

I wore a white top and blue jean shorts with pink gym shoes thst matched ny purse

I wore a white top and blue jean shorts with pink gym shoes thst matched ny purse. "Who are you?" She asked me. "I'm La La. Who are you?" I asked her.

"My name's also La La" she told me. I smiled. I stopped when I seen cuts on her face. I pouted and she stared at me confused. We heard running and I grabbed her hand.

We ran off to a lake and sat down. I pulled a towel out of my purse and dabbed it in the water. She stared at me, still confused. "Stay still" I told her.

I dabbed her on the face gently with the towel. She whined a little bit, but stopped. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Do you have any questions for me?" She asked me.

"Who was I in the past?" I asked her. "You were royalty in the past. I'm you in the past and you're me in the future. In the past, you died in 1972 due to falling ill" she told me.

I'm confused. What does she mean?