I waited outside with Flo until Tom walked up. "I'll see you later," I tell her kissing her cheek. I walked away and I heard Flo say. "She is so pissed at you. You're an idiot." I walked down the street more and then more Paps swarmed. I pulled out my phone and called Scar... I knew she'd still be awake. She'd have just finished putting Rose to bed over face time. Rose was still at her father's.

"Hey, you okay?" She said happily down the phone. "Paps are swarming and I walked so I needed to talk to someone." "Aww, and I was your first choice." "Well, Flo and Tom are out together so... third but sure." "You're mean." I could practically picture her pout. "You shouldn't be walking on your own." She warns. "I walked Flo to that wings place," I say. "Which wings place there's like 4 billion here." "I can't remember." "Are you going to be able to find your way back?" "Yeah... Totally." I say looking at the street signs. "You're lost aren't you?" She asked amused. "No, not entirely," I say still reading the signs.

"I think I can get to yours... drive me home in the morning?" I asked inviting myself over. "Sure... Chris is here too." "Okay," I say. "You sure you don't want me to come to get you?" "No, I'm good. I'm like 10 minutes from your residential area." I say meaning the Paps can't go any further when I get in and then it's a 5-minute walk from there. "Stay on the phone to me then." She says. "Yes, mum," I say, I hear Chris' loud laugh in the background. "Never call me mum." She warned me. "What aren't you like old enough to be my mum?" I teased. "I'm 7 years older than you shut up now." I laughed loudly throwing my head back Chris was laughing too. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding," I say.

---------

"So glad you're safe." "I wasn't dying Scar. I was just not wanting to engage with the paps." "You shouldn't walk around on your own, not at this time of the evening." "It's 9 o'clock... I think I'm okay to leave my home alone." "No." "Scar cools it," Chris warns her.

"Was I interrupting a date night?" I asked sitting down on the sofa helping myself to Scarletts food she left on the coffee table to answer the door to me. "Nope. My friend just wouldn't give me a straight answer... So I made Chris hang out with me." "Made being the keyword." He joked. Scar sat next to me and took her food back. It was a curry. It was really nice. "You make yourself at home don't you," Chris says. "Oh, I've moved in. Got a section in the closest and everything." I joked.

"How was the film?" "It was good... We didn't watch it." I laughed. "What?" "Flo and I have the tendency to talk a lot. We can talk to a brick wall. And we like to commentate the film. So we pick an unpopular film, each takes a few characters and voice over what they're saying interpreting the scene how we want." "That's the weirdest shit ever," Scarlett said holding a forkful of food out to me. I open my mouth and let her feed me. "You want some? There's more in the kitchen." Chris offered. "She's eaten already... She just likes to annoy me." Scarlett answered for me... She wasn't wrong. "But it's okay, because when I do this." She kicked her slippers off and put her feet on my lap. "I'll annoy her."

"I hate you at this moment," I inform her. "Oh, I know." She said with a smirk putting more food in my mouth. "I feel like you pair have known each other forever... How has it only been two weeks?" He asked observing us. I looked at Scar and smiled. She was already smiling at me. "I guess there are some people in the world you gel with and she's one of them." She answers simply. I looked away slowly. "It's nice to see Scar making friends... She's been glued to me since the first film." "You're the loser with no friends." She shoots back. "Hey, that's not nice," I warned her in a mummy voice.

"Did we eat all the ice cream last night?" I asked getting up. "Don't think so." She said I went to check and came back with the half-eaten pint of ice cream. "I saw the pap photos of you guys... so funny." "Just giving them what they wanted," I said laughing. "What you in my gross old clothes." "I love your clothes... They're comfy." I defend. "You clearly like the dress to still be wearing it." She teased. "I actually do... Where's it from?" "You can keep it... Looks better on you anyway." "No, I'm not taking your clothes." Seriously... It looks better on you." Chris says. Scarlett threw a pillow at him.