Home Wrecker(✨)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well stop. I'm not really interested in getting off in the back of a cab."

Harry threw his head back and laughed causing both the driver and Louis to jump. Louis turned his head to the side to eye Harry, "What is so funny?"

Harry shook his head, "You don't want to get off in a cab but you're more than willing to do it in a grungy bathroom."

Louis' eyebrows shot up and he slide off Harry's lap, crossing his arms, "No one was watching us then!" voice coming out more hurt than outraged, he turned his face to look out the window, "You know I'm not some fucking whore, who just fucks anyone with a dick." Louis was seriously considering asking the cabbie to just pull over now so he could get out but Harry was sliding over the seat to get to him. Gentle hands reaching out to caress his arm and then up to his face to move his jaw so he was looking at Harry, tears in the smaller man’s eyes, Louis blinked them away so he could school his features into a glare.

"Fuck, Lou. I'm sorry, that's not what I meant at all." Harry was stroking Louis cheek with his thumb, eyes showing the sincerity in his words.

Louis wasn't entirely convinced, he'd gone through this scenario before, "Oh no? How did you mean it then?

Harry bit his lip before speaking, "I just was teasing you."

Louis chewed his lip as he searched Harry's face, "You promise?"

Harry nodded ardently, "Yes I promise, I would never say anything like that about you."

Harry opened his arms, pleading with his eyes for Louis to snuggle back into them. When Louis finally relented and Harry was able to pull him back under his arm, he turned his head to nuzzle at Louis' cheek with his nose, whispering, "And to tell the truth, I wouldn't want anyone to see how beautiful you look when you come. I'd like to keep that all for myself."

Louis blushed furiously at that and relaxed further into Harry's embrace.

It wasn't long after when they pulled up to the front of Harry's flat. Harry paid the cabbie with a smile and opened the door for himself and held it open for Louis to exit the same side, he even went so far as to hold out his hand to help Louis out, who rolled his eyes at him while Harry smiled cheekily.

They entered the building, Harry opening the door and holding it for Louis to follow him inside. Harry grabbed Louis’ hand in his and yanked him toward the stairs, “I’m just on the second floor.” Louis nodded, suddenly feeling nervous, his palms getting sweaty and he silently prayed Harry wouldn’t notice. They reached a door and Harry released Louis’ hand, instantly wiping them both off on his jeans, while Harry reached in his impossibly tight ones to get his keys and unlock the door.

Harry nudged the door open and looked back at Louis who was shuffling his feet, Harry smirked at him, “nervous?”

Louis’ eyes darted up from where he was studying his feet and narrowed at Harry, “No,” he lied and Harry snickered, “whatever you say,” and he motioned for Louis to follow him in.

Harry tossed his keys, wallet and phone on to the table, kicking his shoes off and placing them underneath the table by the door before turning back, reaching past Louis, to close the door and turn the lock, then walking further into the dark flat, flipping on a lights as he went. He headed towards the kitchen calling after Louis, “Do you want anything to eat or drink?”

Louis stood in the small entry way and looked around, following Harry’s actions by taking off his own shoes and putting them next to his, the flat was small but cozy, with a couch, arm chair and a flat screen pushed against the wall. You could see the whole room from where he was standing and part of the kitchen as well. He took a breath before following Harry into the kitchen, it was a decent size with a hallway of to the side that lead to two doors that where on either side of each other. Louis guessed one must be the bathroom and the other Harry’s bedroom but he’d figure out which one was which in a little while. Now though Louis hopped up on the counter that separated the living room from the kitchen, legs kicking at the cabinets, “I’d love a beer, if you got one?”