"B..but, it's not done. Even if you mailed that still does not change the fact that you cancelled my bookings last minute. It's a charity event and many people will get support from the donations that will be received in this event." I said and glared back at him.

"I said, I didn't cancel the booking, just postponed it." He said.

"Wow! It's the same. Suppose you have marriage reception booking in the hotel then what will you do? Will you ask your clients to postpone the reception as they are having a grand opening ceremony? This is not done." I said with determination.

"I checked, there was only this event. And I booked this date for a reason damn it!" He burst suddenly.

"And I want that date only for my event! My invitations are sent and i cannot shift the place or time now." I said.

"No you will not get this slot. I am sorry, you can book on another day or you can go for another hotel." He is making more frustrated!

"Why?" I asked in desperation.

"Because... that date is special for me and I won't change the decision. And for your information, if the wedding would have scheduled on that day then I would have asked the client to cancel the booking. I am not changing the date for opening ceremony." He said making me angry.

"Then I have no option but to sue you." I said.

"Go ahead then." He said and gestured me to go.

"Don't take my words fore-granted. I can sue you right now if I want. My father is commissioner here and if you don't accept then I will just call my father right now." I said.

"Then go ahead! Call him but let me tell you. Initially, I was ready to postpone your event but now I won't let you set a foot near my hotel." He warned me while I was processing his fearlessness from my father's post.

"Wait!" The patient on the bed suddenly shouted.

"You both are giving me a headache here!" She glared at us.

"Then ask him to shut up." "Blame her." We said simultaneously.

"You both are kids by age. Even Enzo will be more sensible than you." She said and gestured another stranger man to make her sit. That man instantly helped her and she continued glaring at us.

"Your problem is your event?" She asked to which I nodded.

"And your problem is opening ceremony?" She asked Alessandro Rossi who nodded at her.

"Then the problem is solved." She said while all of us looked at her in confusion except that stranger man who smirked.

"What she means is... Your opening ceremony and charity event can be held together." The stranger man said.

"Imagine, the headlines will be charity begins with opening ceremony." The sick lady said and smirked.

"How will it be possible?" I asked her.

"Yes, for that I will have to co-ordinate with her! And she shouts first and then she blames that it's not her mistake. It will not be possible." Alessandro said.

"Then, you go to jail and you find another hotel. fucking idiots!" The sick lady said in exasperation.

"No, I think you are right. Holding a charitable event with ceremony will be a good thing. If the date is so much of importance to you then I am sure you are emotionally attached to this day. If you do something good on this day then I am sure it will satisfy you." I said to Alessandro who looked at me in shock.

*******A late update but I hope you wait for the story to get completed.❤❤❤😍