Y/N POV

If I was honest, I hated that this was a surprise too. I don't understand why the three want to surprise me. I'm not a fan of surprises, the last surprise I had is now 5 years old. But I wouldn't give Amy back to anything in the world. I looked at my daughter who was sitting on my lap and eating her pancakes. Amy noticed that I was watching her now looked at me questioningly. "It's nothing darling. I'm just glad to have you. Ich liebe dich (I love you). it came from me.

"Peter, could you do me a favor and do something with Amy. I'll train with Vision later and I've wanted to change clothes." I said and then saw how everyone looked at me in surprise.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

"You and Vision train together?"

"How long have you two been so good friends?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm going to get changed now." I said, I put Amelia down and then left the kitchen. I just didn't understand why they were making such a big topic out of it that I got along so well with Vision. I went into my room, put on my training clothes and then went down to the training room. When I entered the training room a little later, Vision was already waiting for me.

"Thank you for helping me get better control of it. After these dreams, it's better that I be prepared." I said now. I saw Vis shake his head. For a synthezoid he is ok. I really misjudged him at the beginning. "I don't see any problem in helping you, Y/N. For me it was difficult at first to control the mind stone. With Wanda's help, it gradually got easier. So I know to what extent I can help you." it came from him now.

I nodded as I listened to him. I removed the contact lens from my left eye and then stowed it away. "I want you to concentrate and show me what you can do so far." he said and I closed my eyes for a moment. When I opened my eyes again, the space around us changed. I changed the reality in the room. In the next moment you saw how Vision and Venom were fighting. Although we were both still standing in the middle of the room and not moving.

The sound of fighting made the others run into the room. I saw Wanda, Yelena and Nat out of the corner of my eye. And the three of them didn't look too excited. I can't get rid of the feeling that the three were jealous. "Y/N focus. Don't let the three of them distract you. They see the fight going on around us. I have to say this is really good. With a little more training, you could change the reality around you like that, you can shape them according to your will. " Vision said to me now.

I knew that Vision was right. I ignored the three and concentrated on what was happening around us. But I noticed myself that this cost me a lot of strength. Vision noticed this too and then said. "It's enough for today, Y/N. We can continue training every two days."

I nodded and let what I created disappear again. But I hadn't thought that it would cost me so much strength that I would go down on my knees. Vision knelt in front of me and looked at me worriedly. Before he or I could say anything, the other three ran towards us.

"Y/N everything okay?"

"Vision didn't hurt you, did he?"

"Vis if you've hurt her, I'll break you down into your individual parts."

Vision looked at the three in amazement as I did. We didn't really expect the three of them to say something like that. "I would never hurt Miss Stark. This was just training to see how she would fare against a non-human opponent." Vision said now and helped me on my feet.

Before the three of them could say anything else, I interfered. "Thanks for the training, Vision. I'm unharmed, so you don't have to look at him as if you want to dismantle him at any moment. I'll go to my room. I'll see you later, Yelena." I said and then left the training room.