Chapter 22: Come back to bed🔥

Mulai dari awal

I loved Tine. I loved Tine the moment I first saw him taking a seat in front of me in our business class. And I still loved Tine drinking carelessly through the whisky bottle while sitting next to me, with the pool reflecting the moonless sky.

But I couldn't just tell him that right now. No, I had to find the right time. It was all about the perfect timing with Tine. I have learned Tine overthinks a lot, there is always and always something going on in his head. Sometimes, I can practically hear the gears churning in his brain.

Though not right now. My drunk Tine was a simple and straightforward man. He liked his liquor and he liked me. That was his only focus.

"Wat, take off your shirt and lets take a dip in the pool." Tine straddled over me and talked in his demanding boss vibe. But I knew he would pass out in 30 minutes flat.

I placed my cold hand over his cheek. "Not now babe, may be tomorrow."

"No. You take off your shirt right now."

Tine started fidgeting with my buttons. How does this man enthusiastically take off my shirt literally every night and still does not know how to open the buttons properly?

I put my hand over his. "Not now Tine. You are drunk." I said it in a stern and clear voice, hoping it would reach my brain which was going in a million directions now that Tine was sitting right on my lap.

"You said we would take a dip in the pool."

"I did say it. You are right about that. But I didn't know you would get this drunk."

Tine moved his tongue across the column of my throat. A moan slipped out of my mouth from deep inside my body. "Please." He murmured and in that moment I just wanted to give him whatever he could ask for.

"Tine.. don't do this. I am just a very, very weak man." I said in a low voice, almost pleading.

"Please," He said again as his soft kisses moved south, onto my chest, hardening something between my pants.

"Okay, that's it!" I put my hands around Tine's waist and picked him up. "Lets go back to the room."

"What? No, I want to swim." He whined.

"No swimming for you today. No anything for you today."

/

/

/

Tine was right. There were too many stairs in this house. While I loved the white marble staircase, I just never thought there would ever come a time when I would have to carry a very drunk Tine through it — Again.

I finally breathed when I threw Tine on my bed. Sweat dripping down my temple. It was an all too familiar feeling. This wasn't the first time I had to do this, and I didn't think it would be the last.

Tine stared at me slumping on the bed, with a sly smile on his face. "Come here."

I sighed. I knew what he wanted. I knew what his smile meant and my body was aching for it. But now right now. Not like this.

"No, you are drunk. Go to sleep, Tine."

"I— I'll go to sleep. I just don't want to sleep alone. I just want to hold you and sleep." He pouted and I realised I was just a weak man wrapped around Tine's finger. And I will probably always be.

"Fine, but you better stay on your side of the bed."

"Yes, promise." Tine nodded his head willingly.