Soon interrupting his thoughts Taehyung speaks up.

"Happy birthday Jungkookie." A fond smile captured Taehyung's face when he wished the birthday boy who was in another world of being dumbfounded.

Jungkook just stared at him without even blinking, even if it was a dream but he felt extremely strange, everything which was happening right now was too real to be a dream. He was confused about if he was really dreaming. He couldn't bring himself to believe any of it but in the end it was dream. Whatever happens in dreams is something which can't happen in real life.

"Are you going to only stare at me?" A soft chuckle left Taehyung's lips as the shocked boy looked at him in confusion, eyes kept widening. Taehyung smiled again and that smile was created by him, god must be kidding him right now.

"Blow the candles." Taehyung says, his voice was so soft yet deep. Jungkook felt like he might fall asleep by only hearing his voice, it was so soothing in the end.

Not breaking the eye contact Jungkook leaned down to blow the candles but before even he could have done it Taehyung stopped him covering his mouth. Jungkook's eyes widened even more.

Taehyung touched him again, now this is going too far to be a dream.

"Wait wait, you have to wish something first. How could you forget about it? What's up with you today, hm?" Taehyung asks as he lets out a small chuckle thinking the boy must be really sleepy, and to be very honest Jungkook won't lie thoes smiles were making his heart go crazy.

It was oddly beautiful, he never thought someone's smile would be this beautiful until he witnessed his. Just by his one smile Taehyung can make whole world go upside down. Well that's what Jungkook thinks.

Without even Jungkook realizing his cheeks flushed red as he did as he was told, slowly shutting his eyes and smacking hands together as he prayed for his loved ones good health and safety. When he opened his eyes he was met with Taehyung's softened eyes. It felt weird, he meant really weird.

"You may blow the candles now." Said by Taehyung who was still capturing a very fond smile as Jungkook slowly blown down all candles and Taehyung begins to sing for him.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday my dear Jungkookie, happy birthday to you~" Taehyung sang and showed the lost boy his infamous boxy smile. Seeing Jungkook doing nothing Taehyung signals the boy to cut the cake, chuckling.

Now it was getting dangerous for Jungkook.

Taking the knife Jungkook cuts a little piece from the cake and reached his hand to feed Taehyung who gladly take a bite of it and then feed Jungkook the rest of it.

"Why are you here?" Collecting all the courage Jungkook asks and Taehyung looked at him in confusion, a small smile on his face thinking Jungkook probably be joking around with him.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks, placing the cake on dining table and faced the asked boy making a deep eye contact.

"I asked you why are you doing all this?" Jungkook said as Taehyung just stared at him with a blank face for a bit, surely showing he was a bit shocked but soon he lets out a laugh which caused Jungkook to be scared a bit.

"Stop joking around, you almost got me. We are roommates for years Jungkookie and i do this every year on your birthday." Taehyung informed turning on the lights, brightening up the room and what Jungkook saw next was enough to blown away his mind.

It was his apartment but the decorations were completely different. The living room was twice bigger than the real one, and his apartment has only one bedroom but just beside his room there was an another room, there was a huge television being attached on the wall where he doesn't even has any television. But thinking it's a dream, Jungkook didn't take much time to accept it.

"Hey, what's up with you? You're acting weird." Taehyung's voice can be heard by Jungkook who quickly looked at him.

There wasn't any doubt that it was a dream but something about it was strange. Because this Taehyung acted like they know each other for years and also in this dream this Taehyung is the same Taehyung he saw on his last dream. He was confused if it was a continuous dream or something.

"I know right, this dream is quite weird." Jungkook mumbles under his breath which was obviously heard by Taehyung who got confused even more.

"What dream are you even talking about?" Taehyung asks which was obviously ignored by Jungkook as the boy walks around the apartment. He opened the room which wasn't in his actual apartment, which he considers as Taehyung's bedroom.

The moment he opened the door a strong scent starts surrounding him, his eyes cluelessly roamed around the room only to see how messy it was. No matter how tidy Taehyung seems his room says really otherwise. A lot stuff was laying here and there which Jungkook found quite confusing, it felt like Taehyung was working on some project about time travel or lunar eclipse because there was a lot similar stuff about it.

Before Jungkook could even step inside the room Taehyung hurriedly closed the door causing Jungkook to stumble back a bit.

"What's up with you, Jungkook. I'm serious this time. You know I don't like people getting inside my room and I thought we agreed to it long ago." Taehyung shoots Jungkook with his questions as the boy felt a bit intimidated by his several questions.

Jungkook was about to reply but that's when the doorbell rang grabbing both of their attention.

"I'll open the door, wait here." Said by Taehyung as he went towards the door leaving Jungkook behind alone without even noticing the boy was slowly vanishing.

A gasp echoes through the room the moment Jungkook shoots open his eyes, his whole body was sweating as if he ran for hours. His eyes roamed around the room cluelessly, trying to figure out where he was, if he was still dreaming or not. Soon his eyes fell on the clock which was telling him it was 6 o'clock.

How the hell so many hours passed just like that, even if he was dreaming it felt like it has been just an hour.

While he was lost in his thoughts his phone starts buzzing, as his whole body flinched at the sudden action.

Again thinking it was just an another weird dream like last time Jungkook gets up from his bed and went to get ready for his university.