ᴘᴜʀsᴜɪᴛ x ᴀɴᴅ x ᴀɴᴀʟʏsɪs

(Drawing by Julie)

(Drawing by Julie)

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

The group had regrouped at the hotel; after leaving the items with Zepile as they counted on him to get a good price on the items and after they formulated a plan about how to approach the Troupe, they were now sitting at a round table.

'Okay, so we should decide our next move. So, how should we go about capturing these two?'

'We don't'

Looking towards Killua in shock, Leorio and Gon's faces dropped as they tilted their heads.

'Look, they're way out of our league',Killua stated,'It's not happening'

Standing up, Leorio banged his hands on the table and an irritated look formed on his face.

'Oh, come on! We won't know until we try, and besides, why didn't you mention this before!?',Leorio shouted.

Putting a finger to his lips, Killua scolded the man and told him to stop yelling because the troupe members would surely notice them.

Letting out a small sigh, Leorio quickly sat down and stayed silent.

'But it's the truth, I knew it as soon as I saw them',Killua stated,'A while back, my dad killed a Spider for a job'

Shocked by this, Gon, Valentine and Leorio looked towards Killua in shock, rendered speechless for a moment.

His father could hardly beat one of them?

'He doesn't complain much.. but he said the job wasn't with the price',Killua said, taking a sip of his milkshake,'And that, is the highest compliment he gives a target. He even got all of us together and told us we should steer clear of the Phantom Troupe. But that was years ago, so I thought we might stand a chance'