1: Charlotte Kloss

Start from the beginning

"That's me," Lottie said sheepishly with a small chuckle. "I met your brother a while back," Hemsworth said. Lottie looked down at her feet before smiling sadly at him. I looked away from her glazed over eyes. "You did? Where did you meet him?" She asked putting on a front. "Surfing in Australia... He was there for a competition." She smiled widely. "He loved to surf." No one picked up on the past tense. We kept talking and introducing her to the cast. She would fit in just fine. She was easy to get on with and she had been used to meeting people because of the industry we all work in.

"So where can I get a drink?" She asked looking around. "I'll take you. I have so much to fill you in on." Florence said dragging her away from the group. They see each other more often than I saw her. Florence's family would stay with the Kloss' at Christmas. "Hey don't completely hog her!" I call, to Flo.

It was just Scar and I left in our area the others dispersed to go mingle and dance. "What was up with her?" Scarlett asked when they were out of earshot. "What?" I asked confused. "She looked sad when Hemsworth mentioned her brother. Do they not get on?" I scratched the back of my neck. Of course, Scarlett noticed, she was so attentive to those around her. "Oh um." I looked around, help. "Her brother passed away..." I shouldn't have said that. She's a private person. "Oh gosh." "Three weeks ago actually." Her eyes welled with tears. She was so compassionate. And I really needed to stop talking... This is why I didn't get told things. I just couldn't help myself when asked. "Is she okay?" "Um... I haven't really gaged that... Not speaking to her much she's been busy." She nodded. "You guys are close?"

"Yeah completely... Flo and her dormed together and we were in all our classes together. We got in trouble all the time for not listening or goofing off." She smiled. "You seemed to know who she was." "She was in a musical I took Rose to see last Christmas..." "Frozen," I say and she nodded. "Rose became obsessed!" She smiled.

The girls came back over both of them with drinks in hand. "Here we brought you guys a drink," Charlotte says handing a glass of rosé to Scarlett and Flo handed me a beer. "Thank you." She said as she took it. Pity was in Scarlett's eyes and then Lottie looked at me with an I'm going to kill you look. "She asked." I defend myself. "Do you want to dance?" She asked Flo ignoring me. She was annoyed at me. Oops.

"Sorry for getting you in trouble." "She doesn't talk about feelings," I say looking at the girls dancing with Brie and Lizzie. "I get that vibe." But something in her eyes told me she would find out more about Lottie one way or another, she seemed intrigued by her.

--------

SCARLETT'S POV

I was sat on myself everyone was far too drunk for me to deal with. I had to stay at a level as I had to get up in the morning with my daughter so I didn't want to be so hungover I couldn't be attentive to her. She was currently with the babysitter.

I saw Charlotte with Florence, Florence was a stumbling mess and Lottie was trying to hold her up, but being in heels with a drunk person completely leaning on you was tough. "Toilet run?" I asked her, she looked around before spotting me. She nodded. "Need some help." "NO! I'm a big girl." Flo said holding her hand out to me in a stop sign. "Please," Lottie said with a slight chuckle. I put my drink on the table and helped carry Flo to the bathroom upstairs.

Who puts the girl's toilets upstairs? Like seriously it's bad enough we're in heels now they're making us walk the stairs too. We got Flo to the toilet. "I'll wait outside," I say offering Flo some privacy. She couldn't stand up on herself there was no way one of us wasn't staying in the bathroom with her.

"Scarlett?" Lottie called I opened the door slightly. "She's asleep." I laughed, she's going to be so embarrassed in the morning. "Can you help me get a cab? I'll take her to my hotel." She says trying to pull Flo's underwear up. "She's going to hate herself in the morning," I say helping her stand up.