As the sun was starting to set and everyone was settled in. You wanted to protect the rooms.
Knocking on Polnareff's door, he answered.

"Hey y/n.." he said tiredly.

"I'm sorry, I know your exhausted but.. may I come in and bring in gods light?" You asked.

"Jeez you sounds like those religious people that go knocking on others door.." he then lowered him self closer to your ear and whispered.
"I usually ignore them.. buuttt! I'll let you in" he said.

Walking in his room, you pulled out your gold cross and put your hands together in a praying manner.

As one hand glowed, you walked around the room with one hand up and another holding, mumbling the Bible's protection spell.

As Polnareff lies on his bed, letting you do you, he simply watched as if admiring your work.

"Alright, you should be safe in Gods light now" you said closing the Bible and taking the gold cross with you.

"Thank you y/n, I now feel more at ease with your light" he said just before falling asleep snoring.

"Rest well.." you said softly as you closed the door behind you.

Walking out you then knocked on Joseph's and Avdol's door.

Joseph was the one to open.

"May I welcome in the lord and savior Jesus Christ-"

Joseph slammed the door on you.
"Go to bed! I don't need that crap!"

You stood there stunned for a second. Though what did you expect? It wasn't a surprise that he did.

As you then walked to your room, you saw that Jotaro saw the whole thing.

"Oh.. you saw that?" You asked.

He nodded.

"Ugh.. sometimes I wish he would just understand.. you don't mind do you?" You asked him.

"No, only because your light works" he said

"Thank you" you smiled softly.

As you both entered the room, he sat at the edge of the bed. You got to work.
Walking around the room with a glowing hand and a bible in the other.

After finishing you sat your gold cross at the table in front of both of your beds. You sat in front of the cross while sitting on your knees and prayed for the night.

"Lord hear my plea and protect us all..." you said softly.
"Amen" You said finally getting in bed to rest.

"Do you have to pray?" Asked Jotaro.

"Yes, I do.. I let my guard down once with the two pilots.. you saw how they turned out" you said.
"And I'm not letting that happen again so when they come for you.. I will shield your name.." you said seriously.

There was a moment of silence in the room.

Then Jotaro broke it.
"Why do you pray?" Jotaro asked.