✮❛ nineteen.❜━

The betrayed

"LETS SHAKE HANDS FOR THE CAMERA, YES?" The jo-ō woman said. When she said that minion two, the one that had walked besides her when minion one had dropped down on the floor so she could step over the blood stepped forward. A small bottle in hand and he awaited the moment jo-ō would raise her hand his back turned to the many camera form down the building or the other buildings surrounding the hospital that you where in. Jo-ō raised her hand and he sprayed the substance on her hand grabbing a tissue to clean her hand. Then turned to you, he grabbed your hand in strong grip and sprayed that same substance over your hands only mutiple times.

You scoffed, at the offensive act. And he let go of your hand she raised her hand towards you and you looked her in the eyes. You raised your hands to your bloody T-shirt and squeezed your blood- filled shirt. The blood came on to your hand, you raised your leg as your knee oressed against your stomach you reached your un-shot arm to under your shoes and rubbed the underside of your wornout loafers. Mud, blood and water was all over your hand and you grabbed her hand, shaking it firmly. You looked to one of the closer camera's and lifted your interwined hands. The woman and all the other people around you gasped. Minion two, who looked highly offended grabbed his handgun lifting it to your head. But Aizawa pulled him back and stepped next to jo-ō. Pushing himself to his knees he grabbed a tishue from his pocket and cleaned the horrified woman. You could see her shaking in anger and she started what she moments before wanted to tell calmly.

"You... — she turned to Aizawa who stood behind her again and Aizawa soothingly wrapped a hand around her arm. She sighed as Aizawa whispered sweet nothings into her ear. After seconds she calmed down and continued. A glare towards you— "moments before you entered the hospital, a meeting was set. About you, a few heroes had spoken about you and what had happened how you where manipulated by our shared enemie, deku. They had told the other people there how you could be a great ally. And came to tell you about this opportunity. I even cane here personally to tell you this. And- and this is how tou treat us!"

She turned to the camera showing off her tears.

"The innocent civilians must be scared to death just because you couldn't listen to your dear old friends apologie?"

"Apology? I have heard nothing like a apology they set me there, the people who had betraye—"

"Why are you acting innocent?!" The woman spoke,

You nodded understanding what she was doing and waved at the camera's, no interest in acting like you had been the big innocent one. You where better than that and you would not indulge in her act.

"I get it now. I'm the big, bad villain. You mist all think that i'm here to fuck myself into the hero legacy again. To betray you all for revenge right?"

The woman nodded and Aizawa had stepped back to the helicopter to aid to his students wounds.

Hana laughed and stepped forward too, the woman pointed at Hana.

"And you! You too are a bounty hunter. An ex- villain."

Hana smiled sarcastically and pushed you further up. "My people get me."

"Your people? The villains you mean?!"

You could hear journalist howl around screaming for attention and focusing on the conversation that you all held with the woman. You could see right true her. She was nothing but propaganda. She held no power only that of a small group of angry civilians.

"No. My people are the people you have all looked over. My people will get their revenge. And get what they deserve. And [y/n] will lead them."

"This conversation is over." Jo-ō, not wanting the people to hear the actual story behind this. She was making you seem like the bad guy and she wanted no one to know what was really going on. She whispered to her minions and the two officers helped her turn around fully. All the cameras shut of and everything was silent all of a sudden. The journalists disappeared the moment jo-ō had left no longer of interest. The helicopter rised and it flied there still for a few seconds. And left a little higher than the building for dramatic effects.

A shot came from behind you and a large bomb flied over your shoulder, your eyes widened and your hair was flying in different directions from the air difference.

The bomb exploded once it made contact with the helicopters back and the helicopter crashed into a building. The helicopter whent halfway true the building when fire came from inside the journalists fled and you looked back.

Faces of a couple of hundred stood behind you and you turned to Hana and she smiled. You had found a purpose and the revenge would be all the more sweeter.

"Sweetheart, look at the crowd i called a few up after hana gave me a heads up." You turned to the side to see genba taniko, a mid thirties guy with a sigar in his mouth, you smiled at him. And turned to the crowd and bowed. The crowd who was hiding mostly in the shadows stayed quiet but their feelings where louder than ever and in only two seconds the people dissolved like they where never there. Like they ran.

You looked towards the building the helicopter crashed in and saw all the journalists one again surrounding jo-ō and you walked to the edge of the buildinf you stood on poited at the building that jo-ō was on. You could see her pointing at you, and you widened your arms as an invite.

"Lets settle this, yeah?" Your loud voice echoed.

You were as strong as ever.

The betrayed

Its probably not making any sense right now but next chapter you'll understand (i hope?)